“Lot of bla bla”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

I was very dissapointed about the service. Quality of presented food was good. I asked to take it slow and no rush. The restaurants want to serve you quickly. Language and understanding of the personal is poor and that for a top hotel.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Got a special deal to have lunch buffet in this restaurant. The main course is a steak of your choice. I had a prime rib and found it very good, tender and juicy. The rest are buffet style with very good and decent choices of veggie, cold cut and dessert.
The overall food quality lives up to the 5-star standard and service is impeccable.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

You pay for quality so this restaurant is not cheap but the food and service are first class and it was very busy even on a Monday evening.

A sort of prix fixe menu where your main course price includes salad bar, soup and desert. The salad bar is excellent with organic items and it also includes meat and fish items to top your salad. Choice of Soups.

My rib eye steak was a good cut of meat and cooked to perfection. Deserts are from an excellent buffet.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I invited my partners and colleagues to the teppanyaki restaurant in 2F of the Regent Taipei for dinner last month and had wonderful time there. This wasn’t my first time visit Robin’s, but it definitely was the best dining experience I’ve ever had.

That night we were arranged to a private room with good atmosphere. One of us was a vegetarian and of course we informed the restaurant in advance. Since Robin’s was famous about their beef & seafood, we wouldn’t expect too much about what they were going to prepare for my colleague. What amazed us was not only the delicious steak but also the special vegetarian menu prepared by Chef Kevin. It was so nice the chef exchange every course with a specialmenu and the female manager(named Sophy, not so sure) always came in at appropriate time and serve elegantly without asked. The chef presented a very high standard of presentation technique (photo shown as below) and controlled the tempo of dining very well. Furthermore, the chef separated one main course into four so that every of us could enjoy the cuisine.

Robin’s will undoubtedly be the first choice next time I visit Teipei!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Japanese flair with French style to create a great fusion teppanyaki experience in this five star star hotel.