Baan Dinso Hostel
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$25
Agoda.com
All reviewsdemocracy monumentshared bathroomkhao san roadwalking distanceafter midnightroyal palacelaundry serviceair conthe location is perfectvisit bangkoktuk tukthailandpier
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I had room 201 which actualy fitted for a solo traveller.the house seemed peaceful,artistic and clean. I was there for less than 12 hours so my review would be short.the toilet is clean enough and also the shower room.but since I used to see thai horror movie and hear its legend,I had this scary feeling when I entered it,probably because it s surrounded by two old empty houses.I had to change my room even.nothing happened.still I can recommend u this house as a pleasant stay

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 7 October 2013

It takes about 10 minute with Kaosan Road by walk. staffs are very kind and hotel is pretty. It takes much care in interior. But you need to be careful at night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2013

The Baan Dinso was one of our favorite hotels during our trip around SE Asia. The rooms were clean and well kept, and the staff was friendly. The two highlights were the morning breakfasts and the showers. Yes, I realize the bathrooms are shared, but the facilities were so nice, it didn't matter. After touring around Bangkok and getting hot a sweaty, it was SO nice to come home to our nice cool room and a refreshing shower. And the morning breakfasts were the best of any of the hotels we stayed at. They had several options to choose from, and also included fun extras, like exotic fruits and salads. The location was also very close to most of the top attractions. Baan Dinso was the first hotel on our tour around SE Asia, and I really wish it hadn't been, because it set the bar so high and most other perfectly reasonable places look poor by comparison!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stayed in Baan Dinso for two nights and enjoyed it very much. First time in Bangkok, the city was overwhelming and Baan Dinso was the pleasant and quiet place where we could just relax. We arrived at 6.00 at the airport and the staff of Baan Dinso made it possible that we could have an early check-in. The staff was very helpfull, although it was sometimes hard to understand each other completely in English. At the end, it always worked out though. The room was very clean and had a nice ambiance. The breakfast was great.
I would definitely go to this place again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Baan Dinso is a 9-room boutique hostel converted from an old wooden house in the old part of Bangkok with a walking distance to many major attractions and a wide range of food! It's great for tourists who prefer to stay in a rather quiet neighborhood and love the cozy, friendly atmosphere of a small business. For me, whose house is actually rather close to the accommodation, the 2-night stay was for a new experience and refreshing time during a short break. Baan Dinso provided a simple yet fulfilling service through energetic staff. The shared toilet on the second floor and shower room on the ground floor were safe and clean. (But they also have en-suite rooms if you prefer.) Choice of breakfast, service and facilities, although sometimes limited compared to standard hotels, was enough to make your stay comfortable and peaceful. Recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo