US$178
US$625
US$525
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewspratunam marketwalkable distancenice budget hoteltuk tukindian restaurantshopping areastreet foodsmall hotelairport linkhotel is situatedthe main roadindiraplatinumparlorsratesficabs
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The room has a terrible musky smell and there are baby roaches crawling in our rooms every night. We have to spray insecticide and air freshener everyday. Despite that, the counter staff refused to change our room. As for the shower room, the shower head cannot be adjusted and it can only spray water towards the direction of the wall and I literally need to stick myself to the wall to get showered. Aside from this, they stopped providing face towels after the first day. Also, they did not replace the light at the dressing table even when I feedback that it is not working. The wifi is slow and unstable.
Lsstly, as for the breakfast, the coffee is cold and the milk is sour. I understand that this may be a budget hotel but the bare minimum quality of food provided should not be compromised.
I really wish I could put less stars for the grading but two seems the minimum that I can go. I believe that one can definitely look for a better hotel with the same amount of money spent.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Ho Yan W
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Good location good breakfast not a visitor friendly reception
Booked 3 superior room room size small bathroom too small
room had teamaker cups etc but no tea bag or coffee pouch
advice for visitor to carry tea bags but taxi service was excellent
thanks to Mr Pichit who was outstandins in his behaviour and service
visitors can contact him for excellent service

Room Tip: not the superior room
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The hotel is average though the location is good. Rooms were good but really tiny. No balconies and a bad view from the tiny window. Bathrooms are really small. The staff is not very co-operative with the customers and behaved a bit rudely while we were having breakfast in their cafeteria. The food was also average and the cafeteria was pretty crowded. I would definitely try a better place next time and would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Other customers staying at the hotel were too noisy and the rooms were too close to each other.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I stayed here on my second visit to Thailand, this time with my family, the hotel is generally nice and neat.. Breakfast buffet is great! the only problem is this hotel is a bit hidden and off the main streets, but its a 10 min walk to Pratunam thats what I love about this place..

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ruby P
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

First and foremost, their customer service is impeccable. Anything we needed, they are accommodated right away. Taxi driver may have a hard time finding it, but it is next to Ramada Hotel. :)
We are technically there to shower and sleep. Otherwise, there are temples to visit and shops to do!!!
Note: taxi ride from airport to hotel is 600 baht. Tuk-tuk ride is 50-150 baht within Bangkok. Taxi ride is 200-250 baht. Learn to haggle.!! Just say NO on first offer and walk away. They will counter with lower offer. Haggle before getting on the taxi/tuk-tuk.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple