We stayed 2 nights in December 2013. My wife and I were part of an international tour group (18 people) and everyone rated this hotel as very good. The hotel has a small jacuzzi, a sauna, a small gym/workout room and a bar by the pool. We had a deluxe room. It was clean and had great air conditioning. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had a bathtub and a shower and the bathroom was large enough for both of us to be in it at the same time. There was a blow dryer and a coffee maker.
Our package included breakfast and it was very good. Omlettes, various asian and american dishes as well as cereals, breads, and fresh tropical fruit and juices. All the food was fresh and tasted great.
The location is withing walking distance of the sky train, there is a Thai massage businsess directly across the parking lot but there's also a less expensive one (half the cost and just as good) immediately around the corner. There's a 7-11 convenience store within 1 block where you can get basic items such as bottled water, toiletries, and snacks. The hotel is very quiet because it is not on a major street. This is a plus for me because I am a light sleeper but that makes it also the only negative I can think of. Since it's in the middle of a city block the hotel is very difficult to find; even for the taxi drivers. There are small street signs directing the way to the hotel but the signs are lost in the mix of the 10-20 other signs on the corners.
The hotel staff was very polite, helpful, and professional. Again, all 18 in our tour group had the same rating about the staff. For example, we need a taxi and the bellman negotiated the correct and fair price for the excursion. The price ended up being one-third the price that was originally stated by the driver. All the staff was great at providing directions for our day trips and they are honest as well. We left some articles in our room during checkout and the house service woman chased after me to the front desk to locate me. They all spoke English and several other languages as well. Highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Asoke Road in the central business district " Sukhumvit", the hotel offers the easy access to many tourist attractions in Bangkok. In addition, food centres, restaurants, places of entertainment and all major shooping centres are in vicinity. Within walking distance, guests can enjoy shopping at Robinsons and Emporium department stores. Furthermore, venturing further out is made easily to get to the Siam paragon, Central World and MBK department stores by using the BTS skytrain – Siam Central station, which is only four stops away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your FuramaXclusive Asoke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furamaxclusive Asoke Bangkok
- Furamaxclusive Asoke Hotel Bangkok