I stood at this hotel on my trip to Thailand. I liked the location of the hotel because it’s at a walking distance from restaurants, stores and the famous soi cowboy strip. For those who don’t know the soi cowboy strip is where the night life is, bars clubs, etc. The hotel has a gym and swimming pool on the rooftop; here you get a great view of the city. The rooms are spacious, clean, AC, big bed and quite. I got good a goodnight sleep every night I spent there. This hotel also has a very complete breakfast buffet. If you are looking for a place where you can party at night and go site seeing during the day, this is good hotel to stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Asoke Road in the central business district " Sukhumvit", the hotel offers the easy access to many tourist attractions in Bangkok. In addition, food centres, restaurants, places of entertainment and all major shooping centres are in vicinity. Within walking distance, guests can enjoy shopping at Robinsons and Emporium department stores. Furthermore, venturing further out is made easily to get to the Siam paragon, Central World and MBK department stores by using the BTS skytrain – Siam Central station, which is only four stops away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your FuramaXclusive Asoke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furamaxclusive Asoke Bangkok
- Furamaxclusive Asoke Hotel Bangkok