Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
No prepayment needed
Agoda.com
Fully refundable before Fri, 15 Mar
No fees just great deals
No prepayment needed
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Refill Now! is a bit out of the way from major tourist attractions in Bangkok, but offers huge advantages to travelers. The place is clean, quiet, modern, and very stylish for a hostel. The staff here cares, and gets to know you on a first-name basis. The wifi actually works, and not just once in a while. The food and drinks are cheap and high quality, and the bottom bar is like a little chilled out oasis in a what can often be a crazy, dirty city.

The shared sleeping room itself has bunk beds separated by screens, with lockers big enough for huge bags. The shared bathrooms have separate showers and toilets, with complimentary liquid soap and shampoo from a dispenser. Everything was kept very clean by the great house-keeping staff.

My traveling companion and I were chased out of Bangkok by the 2011 floods, but we will be back to Refill Now! the next time we’re in town, without question.

Room tip: Bring a lock for the luggage lockers.
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2012

It has been a funtestic stay. We were not expecting the service, which we got certainly one of the best place to stay overnight in bkk. The location was a bit okward but its ok. Near by the hostel there are so many local shop eat around and also a 7-eleven store.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Refill now is everything Khao san road is not.
It's very clean, very stylish, very quiet, very friendly, it has a nice bar, garden and pool.
The downside is the location, which is far out of center (don't try to go to the center by taxi. the best way is taking the free tuk-tuk-drive to the skytrain), but it's the closest hostel to the ariport.
don't expect eating a pad thai for 30 baht, the food is good but rather pricy (195 baht for breakfast + 7% taxes)

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Djoepe
Reviewed 9 August 2012

I stayed at Refill Now! one night to catch an early flight from Bangkok airport - it was the best decision I could have made.

I had booked a bed in the dorm room, but when I checked in around 8pm, I was the only person staying in the dorm (I think some other came in during the night, but cannot be sure). The rooms were modern, the bed extremely comfortable and the sheets, shower, bathroom and sink area very clean (more so than the other hotel in which I had stayed in Bangkok). Also of note the fact that each bunk-bed is in its own little area, separated by a divider. Though it is thin / somewhat see-through, it is still a step up from a regular hostel dorm room.

The staff was also extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful - they settled me into the room and arranged my taxi / check-out for the next morning.

Before booking a room here, I read the reviews that mentioned that the food is a bit expensive. This may be true, but the dinner was quickly prepared and very tasty. In addition, the convenience totally made up for it being slightly more expensive.

All in all, this is the perfect place to stay on your way to / from the airport (they also have single, double and triple rooms). I didn't try the visit to central Bangkok from Refill Now!, but I am guessing that this would also be a pretty great base from which to explore Bangkok.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2012

This place is a boutique hotel, rather than hostel! Very stylish living areas downstairs, pool, bar with dorm ‘pods’ upstairs. The staff are friendly and welcoming. Theres a small but neat pool and stylish communal areas surrounded by lush planting- with an inside- outside vibe.
The location is great for the airport but otherwise feels a little out of the way, from the touristy Bangkok. Its down a quite side street with the locals houses, so its very peaceful
It may seem expensive for a dorm but it’s a steal for what you get.
Good but expensive food.