Refill Now!
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbunk bedshuge lockersboutique hostelclean poolairport linkshared bathroomlounge areaclose to the airporttaxithailanddormitoryprivacybahtconsbtssukhumvitconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Ok, refill now is not centrally located, but you can't find this amazing value for your money in the city centre. It's quiet, though you can meet up with a lot of other travellers in the communal area. The atmosphere is absolutely wonderful, the staff is very easy-going and helpful. I could'nt recommend this place more!

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My friend and I stayed here the first two nights we arrived in Thailand. The staff were super friendly and really helpful!! The hostel itself was very clean and comfortable and a great little retreat from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. There is a beautiful tropical garden and pool and a lovely lounge area to relax in. The location is a little far away from the centre, but within walking distance of shops, markets and food stalls and the main bus routes on the main road are about a 10-15 minute walk away. Would definitely recommend and would return on my next visit!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2014

My friend and I stayed here while we were in-between tours. We had just finnished 24 days all over Thailand and were exhausted from all our adventures. Refill now is like an oasis in the desert. We stayed in the female dorms which were very nice. Enough showers and toilets for everyone to share and extremely clean! The resturant/reception was peaceful and opened up to a covered patio-like sitting area where we often ate breakfast/lunch/dinner. Food was very good. We found that the area wasn't the greatest, not much within walking distance that you would want to see. Nice resturants and clubs are just a short cab ride away.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2014

At the first time, I am little bit worried because I arrived at late night at Bangkok so I wonder whether the staff is still available or not. However, it turns out that check-in is welcomed all the time.

The building is refreshing, there is tropical garden with little pool at the hostel. The location is little bit far from main road, but relaxing and calm. The design is minimalist, with outdoor cafe. I happened to enjoy the cafe when the rain came, so they put rain blocker behind my sofa. The atmosphere is somehow tropical and rain forest.

I took a single room, which is nice, except the AC is quite strong and made me feel weird during my sleep. However, the view is awesome from my room which has two glass walls. During midday you can see scenery around your room nicely.

The bath room is little bit, well, different. The bathroom is a place where there are two rooms separated by curtain. The hostel's location itself is little bit difficult, I have a confused taxi driver finding the hostel address. There are also cheap Thai massage places around hostel, and it is definitely good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

i stayed only 1 nite but i love refill now hostel..very clean, comfy bed,good facilities and i love the interior.. and they have pool tho.. nice and helpfull staff but it bit far from bts train station

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo