Imm Fusion Sukhumvit
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$25
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2011

This review is very late but better now then never. Our travel was in march of 2010. We enjoyed our stay at Imm fusion, The hotel was very unique, I loved the little loungy areas in the place and the open air courtyard was unique. The room was a bit small, but we travel light so that wasn't a problem for us. It was clean, and the ac temp was tolerable. My only complaint was the bed, it was harder then we were used to. Breakfast buffet was okay, nothing outstanding but theres little food stands everywhere that are cheap so just eat enough to get you going. The area around the hotel was nothing special, but it is RIGHT next to the sky train so you can get anywhere you want to go without a problem. We both got massages, my husband said his was unremarkable and mine was borderline abusive. We didnt use the pool area while we were there. You can book excursions through their concierge, I would NOT reccomend going to see the cobra show or any other show involving animals unless you enjoy animals being tormented, slapped around and kept in terrible conditions. I think this hotel is a great value for the price and when you're in bangkok, I don't know who would spend much time in a hotel anyway. No regrets on our choice of stay. :)

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NicoleSowilo
Reviewed 7 May 2011

I enjoyed my stay at Imm Fusion. Hotel staff were very friendly, and the lobby is absolutely gorgeous (On two occasions I saw wedding photographs being taken there --one seemed as though it may have been for a magazine). The room was also very nice, and the Thai food at the restaurant was excellent. Overall a great place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nina55555
Reviewed 4 May 2011

I've stayed at Imm Fusion on a regular basis since 2008 and have never had a problem.
Excellent location near the On-nut BTS station. Near the On-nut night market, countless resteraunts nearby.
The hotel doesn't look like much from the outside but inside is beautiful. Many residents of Bangkok choose the pool side garden as the spot for wedding photos.
The rooms are always clean and fresh sheets.
You can't beat this place for the price anywhere in the city.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Mstribling
Reviewed 29 April 2011

Found this hotel perfect for touring Bangkok. OK it's a little way out of the city but next to a MRT station, from which the whole of Bangkok can be accessed cheaply and quickly. An added plus is the Tesco Superstore just accross the road. This store is both cheap and modern, don't even think of buying a thing until you have looked in here.

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, the breakfast more than adequate and only ran out of food when the usual greedy people stocked up for the day.

At the price a real steal.

Room Tip: Buy your beer at Tescos.
  • Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve P
Reviewed 11 April 2011

Liked: A great location and very competent and attentive staff. It is priced just right for what you get.
Disliked: On my second stay the shower didn't drain properly. After I brought it up to the staff I was provided with another room and everything was fine. The occasional mosquito may make its way inside the room if you don't close the bathroom door.

Room Tip: Courtyard facing rooms are recommended.
  • Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo