Nasa Vegas Hotel
US$192
US$108
Travelocity
1,770 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel is a con that lures travelers on low rates posted online than when you arrive they force you to pay the equivalent of the entire prepaid booking, plus some for the key and minibar.But, all items in minibar wouldn't total even a fourth of what they charged to my credit card and have not refunded.I argued with them for over 30 minutes and they refused to give the key to room or refund. They put a charge on my credit card which has STILL NOT BE LIFTED, even though they promised it would be released upon check-out. Expedia.com contacted them while I was there and they promised to amend their request for such an charge. But, when I went to desk their senior manager reveresed it and said "I don't care what Expedia.com said we do our own policies". The 6th fl of hotel is under renovation and dust/noise so I was forced to change rooms. The hotel from the outside looks like 4star, but rooms are the pits and plumbing does not work. Plus, room smells musty and damp and they leave fire door open so anyone might come in and rob you. No restaurants nearby and internet is surchaged at 150bht. The noise of the Airport train below is horrendous. If you stay at this hotel you must be desperate or delusional. Only good thing was CNN news channel and housekepping staff was well trained and pleasant.

Room Tip: Demand above 8th floor if you are insane enough to still book this hotel. Take lots of Thai bhat since they will charge you for key claiming the minibar has to be covered.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Ramjet999
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The Hotel is veary nice and close to the skytrain. Its a bit far from the hotel but only 15 min with skytrain. If You live in a hig floor, You wil have a great view. They have a restaurant at groundfloor, but its expencive.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel L
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The room comes with a double bed, TV, room fridge or mini bar and attached bathroom with hot and cold shower. I would say it is good value for the price I paid for although there are a few things I have observed and reported to them remains unattended. None the less, when I was at the reception, I noticed this hotel is well supported by local Thais customers. The shortcomings I reported to the reception include the state of the front stairway up to the main lobby which I find is not well lighted up at night especially after midnight! They informed me that there are aware of the situation and it was because the front main lighting in front of the hotel is faulty. It was not working since the day I checked in and it remain status quo until I check out. I guess they would not be bothered until some one trips and fall or have a nasty accident there before they take action.
I also complain about the room lighting which is very dimmed and not good for reading in the room. They could not help me the replace a better room with good bright lighting because according to the reception, every room is the same...poorly lighted up, for reason only they know!
I also noticed the rooms are fairly priced and affordable, the only set back is the food sold in their in house restaurant at the lobby is expensive. A cup of coffee is sold at 120 baht and a bowl of Tom Yam noodle soup is 180 baht! ( about Four times more what you would pay for at a convienient store located directly opposite this hotel!

Room Tip: Some rooms are newly renovated so I guess it depend on your luck.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank wjchew
Reviewed 28 May 2014

near airport link , specious rooms, no waiting time for check in , check out, good food , free gym , steam, 2 stations (15 bht) away from city center , friendly staff ,nice place for family, old 5 star hotel now 3 star

Room Tip: nice n safe from air port just 30 baht by airport link
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ANANDSAVE
Reviewed 27 May 2014

nice price. near airport. not really clean enough especially the toilet. I dont think they can help calling the taxi metered by the official price. only recommend for the back-packer or just have a short stop before heading to the airport

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo