Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri
US$295
US$181
US$172
1,764 results
All reviewswashing machinegrand suitecentral worlderawan shrinefour seasonspots and panssiam paragonliving roombig ccentre pointbreakfast roomswimming poolwalking distancebts stationfull kitchensteam roomgrand hyatt erawan
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed grande twice a year since they started. Never fail to disappoint. After so many years, furniture are well maintained. Good service. Good location. Toiletries are complete. The gym is a must go. Is well maintained and spacious. Nice place for suntanning.

Breakfast are good just that the menu seldom changed. It will be good if there are more variety or changes everyday. Looking forward to the change in menu. (A bit boring after so many years. And usually I will stayed at least 5 nights. Can u imagine seeing the same food every morning during a nice holiday :p?)

Free DVD rental. Free steam bath and jacuzzi located at the facilities floor. Try renting a DVD and watch it at their entertainment room. Good surround system and big tv. You can bring your own drinks and chips if u wan. :) there a nice reading room if u need to work.

Is convenient even if you take the airport link to Phaya Thai (45 baht per pax for 1 way) and transfer to BTS to ratchadamri (20baht per pax per journey). Take exit towards at Regis and is 5 mins away (after four seasons hotel).

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Jomeiz
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Thank you very much for your kind support to Grande Centre Point Hotel & residence Ratchadamri. I am very glad to heard that you appreciated with our hotel.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

The rooms were great, there were 4 of us, 2 singles and 2 sharing and the 2 singles had massive suites (you could not really call them rooms) with fully equipped kitchen including combined washer drier for clothes and iron. The 2 people sharing were a bit more cramped and the kitchen was fitted in to the corridor but it was still more than just a hotel room. The rooms were spotless and it has a great pool.

The food at the restaurant was fine, not particularly Thai and not particularly adventurous but certainly edible. They do not serve alcohol but are happy to let you bring your own wine into the restaurant, might be an issue for some.

As the title suggests, it was very impersonal but for the business traveler or for people who want everything perfect and laid on, without having to feel you are actually in a foreign country. This is for you.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your kind recommendation. Your kind supports are always
and gratefully appreciated. And we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

I just checked out on 14Apr and stayed for three days. Warm welcome from bellmen but cool from check in person, room is clean and spacious but not “grand”. Room with very big fridge and washing machine is really helpful. Unlucky, I was sick before I went to Bangkok, water is the only thing I can drink, I asked for 4 bottle of water also for my friend who share the room with me, but the operator didn’t ask why and said “we can only give you two bottle” then should I call twice? Finally, I went to Big C and buy a big Evian for the rest of my stay. “Self-service”!!
Breakfast have a lot of choice, except bread, why? It’s weird. Asian also eats bread for breakfast, not only rice. My cup always empty but no one ask for refill even I saw they walk around you or just stand with doing nothing. “Self-service”!!
The best thing from hotel is the swimming pool with Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. It’s very nice!! However, just only hardware is good, when I finish swimming and went to ladies room with very wet body, I saw the staff looked at me but didn’t pass towel for me, I though because should have towel inside changing room that why they don’t pass one for me. BUT…nothing inside, then I walked out and asked again under very cold A/C. “Self-service”!!
The last thing and the worst thing happened after I checked out. I left one bag to my friend who checked out two days after. I passed to check out person in front desk, she asked me all the information and I also left a message with that bag. And I told them to send to my friend’s room. My friend told me he can’t find and he asked front desk, they checked and said “nothing for you!”. My friend asked me again and I’m 100% sure the check out staff shouldn’t make any mistake and well noted room number and name. Should it inside your room? Find again! Finally, my friend asked again upon check out, YES! They got it! How come can delay two days, do you think, thing is not important then why I asked you to pass it? I don’t understand.
There’s maybe different feeling for me to comment this hotel if it didn’t happen. I went Thailand every year, I find this hotel because I was stayed in Courtyard Marriott, want to have a good try which also recommend by my friend. Quite Disappointed and no point to stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Leungryoko

hank you very much for your kind recommendation to our property and our service.
I will try the best to approve our service to meet customer's expectation.
I have to apologize for your bad experience with our hotel,
Nevertheless, I will discuss with All involve department and sharing your kind comment
to look after our service to make sure that, there will be not happen to customer again.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

I was feeling apprehensive about visiting Bangkok for the first time however once we entered this Hotel we felt comfortable and at ease. Room was large and comfortable for myself, husband and 11 year old son. Location is ideal. We were situated on the 29th floor and the view was stunning! Just a short walk down the street and you're in the thick of it. Train is also close. Staff are caring, welcoming and friendly. We were only there for 3 nights but wished we could have stayed longer. Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ffroggy24

I am glad to heard that you are enjoy to stay with us.We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

The location of this hotel is excellent if you like shopping, and nice and sentral to the BTS. The apartment was nice and airy, and perfectly clean. I only had a few minor gripes. Upon check-in we were told that they didn't have any of the suites we ordered left, so we were "upgraded". As I had booked one of the bigger executive suites it looked more like a slight downgrade to me, but as the rooms were more than big enough anyway,it was not too much of a problem.
The other small gripe I have is that the staff's lack of understanding of the English language sent us on some wild goose chases through the city, and ended up being annoying as well as time comsuming. Arm yourself with a good map/travelguide and this problem should be avoided.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind recommendation.Your kind recommendation are very appreciated,
I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel and share your comment to our all staffs especially Front Office staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.