I stayed here for a four day business trip. I paid what would have been a budget hotel price in most other places in the world and got a room that was bigger than my flat at home. When I arrived, they gave me an iced tea, took my bags and checked me in quickly. Free coffee in the lobby is great, and there's plenty of space to sit down in an airy reception area.
My room was enormous, with kitchenette, lounge, bedroom, office, and huge bathroom with separate shower.
There's a nice gym and open air swimming pool on the 18th floor, and there's spa facilities as well, couldn't recommend enough. Only downside is that it's in the CBD, so not that much exciting stuff to visit apart from shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Centre Point Hotel RatchadamriParadise amid the City of Angels Savour a heavenly stay in an urban paradise where sophisticated, world-class facilities meet heartfelt service. Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri is a refined oasis in the heart of Bangkok. The hotel is just minutes away from the central shopping district of Ratchadamri. Its location offers easy access to local landmarks, diverse entertainment and fine dining options – from the upscale Siam Paragon and CentralWorld designer malls to inexpensive bargains at the ManeeyaCenter, Amarin Plaza and President Tower Arcade. The city’s pulse beats just moments from Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Centre Point Hotel And Residence Ratchadamri
- Grande Centre Point Bangkok