“No Bar, No Alcohol”

Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri
Ranked #105 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The hotel was nice and clean, the room was great, the staff outside seemed to have a problem getting me a taxi to go where I wanted, while trying to get to the main temples I got dropped off at various Rip Off Boat Trips. Room Service Food was Good, Location was good, but again I had taxi drivers taking me to the the other hotel

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Thank you for your kind recommendation.Your kind recommendation are very appreciated, Refer to the taxi send you to the other Branch due to the we have 2 branch for Grande Centre Point and
6 Branch under Centre Point Hotel in Bangkok. There might be make a confuse to the Taxi driver.
Nevertheless, If you have a chance to use our service again please do not hersitate to collect the taxi card from our concierge or our staffs at the front of hotel.

I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel and share your comment to our all staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,683)

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Stayed for the second time here on meeting and it was flawless..
I must say Ms Tak from Corporate sales really helped the success of my regional meeting because it went so smooth... even last minute airport pick-up was arranged perfectly (I was so happy to see the guy turned up at the meeting next day!) and Khun Tree from FO who helped with the meeting on D-day was always smiling even though I came to her always with problems :)
Every one flying in and staying at the hotel commended the room (luckily my 13 people-group were upgraded to grand suite!!!) I did not experience the rudeness of the FO staff like last time so it was an improvement there...No smile but efficient, that's what matters...
This hotel is really value for money because location is perfect, you walk to major shopping malls on the Skywalk and if you want to go to the river, just catch the sky train to Thaksin Station and take the boat to ASIATIQUE (free shuttle boat).
Spotless room, polite and friendly housekeeping staff, great food (the lunch buffet at the time of stay was only USD10!) and free coffee at the lobby level...oh don't forget to check out the swimming pool area...(do that for me as I was not able to do so due the hectic schedule!)
Happy times and will be back if possible...

Room Tip: Even the deluxe room will come with a kitchenette, frigde, washing machine, microwave so it is reall...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank teasweet

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I stayed here for a four day business trip. I paid what would have been a budget hotel price in most other places in the world and got a room that was bigger than my flat at home. When I arrived, they gave me an iced tea, took my bags and checked me in quickly. Free coffee in the lobby is great, and there's plenty of space to sit down in an airy reception area.
My room was enormous, with kitchenette, lounge, bedroom, office, and huge bathroom with separate shower.
There's a nice gym and open air swimming pool on the 18th floor, and there's spa facilities as well, couldn't recommend enough. Only downside is that it's in the CBD, so not that much exciting stuff to visit apart from shops.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave M

I am glad to heard that you are enjoy to stay with us.We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Stayed over at this good find over Friday till Sunday in Nov13. The rooms were big, clean and well thought out with a kitchenette, just like a service apartment.
PLUS
(1) no carpet in the corridor or room. This makes rolling the luggage and golf bag so much easier.
(2) Smooth check-in and room was made up quickly with no fuss
(3) great location, just off major shopping centres (within walking distance) and yet quiet enough to be away from the main road

MINUS
(1) the panel next to the door for lights and aircon was too small. Very difficult to see, especially when you first walk in. No central control panel for lights.
(2) the taxi service is poor for such a fine hotel. Infrequent and the drivers didn't want to follow meter (not the hotel's problem but does dent the wonderful experience).

Notwithstanding, I highly recommend this hotel for all activities, business, leisure and families. Definitely a re-visit in the next trip to Bangkok.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel and share your comment to our management committe in order to enhance them to improve our property and service to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.

Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Visited this hotel with my wife early November for 2 nights. The hotel is very clean and modern.
The staff were great and we were upgraded on arrival . Check in was smooth we were in a spacious room on the 20th floor with a fantastic skyline view of Bangkok.
The blinds and shades were motorised as the windows were massive.
Very nice bathroom with both a large bath and shower. The WC was rhea as it keeps the seat warm and could wash and dry and even flushes automatically! Talk of being spoiled.

The gym was very nice and the infinity pool was large with a great view.
Perched on top of a mall
And with the MRT and Skytrain connected to the hotel it made travelling around the hotspots of the city really convenient .
I would definately come back to stay at this hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Hotel lobby is amazing as is all the way to the room. Love the hardwood floors in the rooms as well as the washer and dryer. Nice setup and view from my room. Pool area and excercise room are quite nice. Very large pool. Great location.

Only fault is the mold in the bathroom. Not sure why a room is inspected and ok'd for occupancy with a moldy bathroom, especially for this type of hotel. If you sit on the toilet you can see the mold under the lip of the sink is quite substantial and in my opinion has never been addressed. If this issue was fixed I would absolutely rate this as 5 stars.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Refer to the Room Cleanliness, I will discuss with Housekeeping Manager and Floor Supervisor to supervise and Recheck maid to clean up the room.

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

The front desk staffs with the bellboy are kind of slow to react to greet us when we are walking towards the hotel while the car is coming in. However, the staffs are friendly and offered us drinks while waiting to checking in to our rooms.

The lobby looks quite grand and prestigious. Our room is the Grand Deluxe and is spacious. It is quite clean with mini kitchen which includes a fridge and microwave. Nice night view! But I think they should provide more utensils or plates.

The bed is quite comfortable and have about 4 pillows with a long mini sofa with a standing lamp.The bathroom has shower and also bathtub to relax for a long day out.

The breakfast is located at Floor 8 and have 2 staffs at their entrance to collect the voucher before entering.It has a big range of breakfast like fresh cooked egg,sushi,miso soup,bacon,cereal, n etc.

The swimming pool is located at floor F and have various rooms like movie room,study room,play ground for kids, relax room with tea n etc.The swimming pool has 2 mini jacuzzi and they also provide towels next to the gym after you turn left from the lift lobby.

Overall, though there is room for improvement, I'll definitely stay here again and will recommend my friends.

It is very near to Chitlom BTS and it is about 5 to 10 minutes walk from Four Face Buddha towards Grand Hyatt and you will see the sign showing to turn left towards the hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brian N
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you very much for your kind support to Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. I am very glad to heard that you appreciated with our hotel.