The location is great - super close to shopping, food, and the BTS. The facilities were also quite nice, with a restaurant downstairs (with great food), breakfast restaurant, pool, and gym. The staff were also very helpful. The only complaint I have is that if you ask for a taxi, they will order you a taxi that DOES NOT use meter. We had to demand a cab with a meter, and when the cab came, they still tried to avoid using the meter. It might be better to just walk up to the main road and catch a cab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. Paradise amid the City of Angels Savour a heavenly stay in an urban paradise where sophisticated, world-class facilities meet heartfelt service. Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri is a refined oasis in the heart of Bangkok. The hotel is just minutes away from the central shopping district of Ratchadamri. Its location offers easy access to local landmarks, diverse entertainment and fine dining options – from the upscale Siam Paragon and CentralWorld designer malls to inexpensive bargains at the ManeeyaCenter, Amarin Plaza and President Tower Arcade. The city’s pulse beats just moments from Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Centre Point Hotel And Residence Ratchadamri
- Grande Centre Point Bangkok