Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri
US$64
US$25
Agoda.com
1,755 results
All reviewswashing machinegrand suitecentral worlderawan shrinefour seasonspots and panssiam paragonliving roombig ccentre pointbreakfast roomswimming poolwalking distancebts stationfull kitchensteam roomgrand hyatt erawan
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was fortunate to win 3 nights at the Grand Centre Point as part of an overall holiday. The room was excellent on the 32nd floor. The staff were friendly and very kind. The whole lay-out is very suave and classy. Personally I found the hotel to be in a fantastic location and readily available for shopping in Bangkok.

On our last night we were informed that the restaurant did not serve alcohol. This is not a deal breaker however we would have liked to have a glass of wine or a beer with our dinner after the day of walking/shopping.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you very much for your kind support to Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. I am very glad to heard that you appreciated with our hotel.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for three days with my girlfriend. We arrived the hotel early (around 9:30) but were told the room would be ready for us at 10:30 which we thought was great. However the wait in the lobby turned out to be two hours, not one as promised, but having arrived so early I can't really complain about that.
Once in the room, the first thing we noticed was that the room had two single beds not the one king size we had booked. In the lobby I was promised that the bed would be changed at once.
Back in the room we were still waiting for the luggage to turn up. After a long travel to get to Bangkok I really felt like I could do with a shower, but it took not less than three calls to the front desk before the luggage finally turned up, more than one hour after we got to the room. At this point there was no sign of the new bed, however it was in place when we returned to the room in the afternoon.
The room itself was ok, but the bathroom in particular does not match that of some of the other five star hotels I have stayed in in Bangkok.
The pool area is nice, with plenty of space, so is the library and rec area located on the same floor. I was however surprised to be told that we could not purchase a beer by the pool, only soft drinks.
We did not eat any meals at the hotel.
The location of the hotel is great, with plenty of shopping and restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Impacto294

Thank you for your kind recommendation.Your kind recommendation are very appreciated,
I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel also discuss with Front Office Manager and Housekeeping Manager to review about the Assign Room process to clearify that room condition will be correct with guest reservation, Also I will share your comment to our all staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

You know what they say, "Location, Location, Location", and Grande Centre Point certainly has it.

Just 5-10 mins walking distance to Central World & Siam Paragon shopping malls and a further 5-10 minutes to MBK, Pratunam & Panthip Plaza. There's also a Big C (supermarket) opposite Central, where you can pick up any necessities and a BTS station to get to anywhere else in BKK you desire just a few minutes away.

Having stayed at many hotels in Bangkok over the years, from budget 300 THB rooms off of Khao San to 20,000 THB at the Mandarin Oriental, I have to say that Grande Centre Point ranks in my top 5.

For the location, the service and quality of the rooms the price was pretty amazing at just 2,800 THB a night (booked via a online booking site). On arrival the staff immediately take care of your bags, you're offered a drink while your waiting for the reception staff to sort everything out and I was upgraded from a Deluxe to a Suite.

You'll come to find the good service doesn't end there. There's a dedicated cleaning crew for each floor so using the rather sophisticated electronic do not disturb/make up my room sign, you can pretty much choose when you want your room to be cleaned. And its expertly done at that with all toiletries and water replenished. There's free tea and coffee in the lobby. The lobby staff are excellent at recommending restaurants and hailing taxis for you and even when you are leaving they'll take care of your luggage in a secure room after checking out.

The rooms are large and immaculately cleaned, the air conditioning perfectly distributed, we had a huge bathroom a selection of toiletries, a kitchenette with washing machine (very handy indeed!), a walk-in wardrobe, large safe that fit my 17" laptop in and a fantastic view of the pool and the city.

The gym downstairs is very well equipped and towels are hand out and water is available, the pool is massive with a jucuzzi and the spa facilities are very good. The food at the restaurant attached, which we ate in one evening for dinner was very good indeed.

Overall, a very memorable stay and it's definitely a place i'll come back to.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stephen D
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

I am glad to heard that you are enjoy to stay with us.We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

If like me you're a longer term traveller, the washing machine in your room is a Godsend as it can be surprisingly difficult to get washing done in Bangkok. If you're after accommodation with great facilities such as an excellent gym and spa and big, spacious rooms with decent WiFi, then this is the place for you. If you want something slightly more intimate and with a bit of charm, then this might not be what you're looking for. The staff are perfectly polite but it's hard to offer a personal touch when they have to cater for so many guests.

Room Tip: All the rooms are spacious and well equipped.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel also discuss with Housekeeping Manager to review about the Waching Machine instructions, Also share your comment to our all staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The hotel's surrounding is nice and quiet as it is about 50m away from main road and traffic - nice! It is about 10 minutes walk to Four Face Buddha and World Center shopping areas, and about 20 minutes walk to Siam Paragon. This two combinations made it a hotel at ideal location.

The hotel staff are friendly and always willing to help. One of them was making personal effort to get me a reliable and reasonable priced hire car to go Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. The hotel room is spacious and clean, and for the first time I have a washing machine + dryer in the room! The kitchen in my quite room is also equipped with very high quality equipment and appliances. The hotel lobby is really nice, with plenty of comfortable sofa and free latte, mocha etc from the coffee machine.

The hotel can still improve by adding more variations to the breakfast (which hardly changes from day to day) and put in more staff with better English :)

Room Tip: Get a room facing the green turf club.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel also discuss with Chef to improve the Breakfast Menu, also share your comment to our all staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.