I was really glad to have discovered this hotel right in the smack bang of central Bangkok and it was very very very very good. The hotel seems to be built very recently so everything is way above your expectations and its really worth the money spent. We stayed 6 nights at Centre Point and the name itself says it all. Its certainly in the centre and very easy to access all shopping malls, attractions and the busy lives of Bangkok. The rooms do have a stellar view which is very complementing as well. The only thing that I would suggest for this hotel to be beyond what it is now if for it to give couple of attention in making it a really classy hotel. I suggest that the Reception staff is very well given training in English as I had some difficulty in explaining my requests to the person who was handling my check in. It would also be nice for them to rethink the plumbing as the toilet in the rooms you stay, when you flush it makes the loudest noise possible in almost every room and everybody knows that you went to the toilet. This is mainly because the room walls are way too thin and the flushing system is waaaay too loud. So in the night when ever anyone in any of the room goes to the toilet, the whole floor knows. So I guess if they fix those things it might be really good for all guests. Besides that I really recommend people to come to the place and it certainly will guarantee a very relaxed atmosphere during your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. Paradise amid the City of Angels Savour a heavenly stay in an urban paradise where sophisticated, world-class facilities meet heartfelt service. Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri is a refined oasis in the heart of Bangkok. The hotel is just minutes away from the central shopping district of Ratchadamri. Its location offers easy access to local landmarks, diverse entertainment and fine dining options – from the upscale Siam Paragon and CentralWorld designer malls to inexpensive bargains at the ManeeyaCenter, Amarin Plaza and President Tower Arcade. The city’s pulse beats just moments from Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Centre Point Hotel And Residence Ratchadamri
- Grande Centre Point Bangkok