“Bang for the buck..”

Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri
Ranked #103 of 889 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was really glad to have discovered this hotel right in the smack bang of central Bangkok and it was very very very very good. The hotel seems to be built very recently so everything is way above your expectations and its really worth the money spent. We stayed 6 nights at Centre Point and the name itself says it all. Its certainly in the centre and very easy to access all shopping malls, attractions and the busy lives of Bangkok. The rooms do have a stellar view which is very complementing as well. The only thing that I would suggest for this hotel to be beyond what it is now if for it to give couple of attention in making it a really classy hotel. I suggest that the Reception staff is very well given training in English as I had some difficulty in explaining my requests to the person who was handling my check in. It would also be nice for them to rethink the plumbing as the toilet in the rooms you stay, when you flush it makes the loudest noise possible in almost every room and everybody knows that you went to the toilet. This is mainly because the room walls are way too thin and the flushing system is waaaay too loud. So in the night when ever anyone in any of the room goes to the toilet, the whole floor knows. So I guess if they fix those things it might be really good for all guests. Besides that I really recommend people to come to the place and it certainly will guarantee a very relaxed atmosphere during your stay.

Room Tip: Request for a room above the 30th floor.. you get an quality view of Bangkok
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for your kind recommendation.Your kind recommendation are very appreciated,
I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel also discuss with Front Office Manager to review about our staffs lanuage skill to develop them, Also share your comment to our all staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

very nice hotel.

good lobby.

very neat rooms.

everything is available.

good location.

pool is good attached with jacuzzi

spacious rooms with washing machines

structure of the hotel is interesting.

it gives the feel of a 5 star.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I will definitely come back to this hotel again the next time I visit Bangkok.

Pros:

- 5 mins walk to Ratchadamri station and Erawan. 10 mins talk to Central World.
- Nice clean room. Bed was perfect. Room was quiet and nicely equipped. It is like a service apartment with fridge and washing machine. I used them all.
- Plenty of nice restaurants in the area.
- Facility was good. I enjoyed using the pool very much.

Cons:

- A very minor con. I wished the concierge was more helpful when it comes to helping me with trip planning. Staff was polite. I only wished I could get more information or help from them. I asked for help with restaurant reservation and I guess they just couldn't do it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ononlam

I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel , Also share your comment to our all staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed there for 3 nights.

The location is good. 5 min walk to metro. 10 min walk to Central World, big C, Siam shopping area.The bed is comfortable. I like the room is very clean and spacious. It is very quiet and big the view are nice (we stayed at 29th floor facing the golf course). Swimming poor and sauna are good and open until 10pm. In the lobby there's free drinking water.

Breakfast is buffet with Thai style and American style food. It is good if you only stay one night. But 3 days in row for me is too much same. The wash machine in room doesn't work that well. BUt still i think it worth five point!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

I am glad to heard that you are enjoy to stay with us.We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

There was no alchol at this hotel. Not that I want to drink that much, but it'd be nice to have a cold beer while relaxing by the pool! The location of the hotel was good. I was there during the demonstrations and we had no problems.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank jussikor
Pongsak W, Resident Manaer at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel to present to board committee, Also share your comment to our all staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The location is comfy, next to shoppping areas
walking distance to
(Siam paragon - oceanarium-
Big C - large supermerket
Central wolr d - shopping center)

We stayed there for three days in Grand Deluxe room.

Very nice hotel with superb pool set in a true jungle!

Breakfasts are great. Rooms are very spacious and clean.

We traveled with three-year old and needed cooking for him and chose that accommodation as it had a kitchen but we were slightly disappointed as the kitchen was almost unequipped.

There were no frying pan or pots to cook in. We had to ask the reception to bring them three times and got the pots the next day finaly

So it looks like apartment but it is a hotel mainly. You have a washing mashine but nothing to dry yout clothes at( no clothes-airer) thoug the washing mashine has a dryer.

Kitchen has a large fridge,a toaster and a kettle

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

I will bring your suggestion to rectify our hotel also discuss with Front Office Manager and Housekeeping Manager to review about the staff service to reserve to the customer immediately , Also share your comment to our all staffs in order to enhance them to try harder to improve and to make your next stay with us as much enjoyable.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

really happy with this place
Staff were excellent as was the service
Free coffee / hot chocolate in the foyer with all the papers is a great touch as are the really comfy chairs

The pool is great

We were in upper rooms so views were excellent, especially those looking over the race couse next door under lights......great view

One night we brought street / foodcourt food and had it in the room with some drinks....better than any high level restaurant at 1/6 the cost and no time wasted in travel to/from

Rooms were very very clean and tidy, no signs of wear and tear either. Well kept

Room Tip: Get a high level room overlooking the racecourse....great views in the evenings and the morning
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank TheBeigeTraveller
Pongsak W, Resident Manager at Grande Centre Point Hotel Ratchadamri, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014