“Quick and easy”

Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality
Ranked #243 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 18 June 2014

If you have any request for early check in aspen it's your choice i have requested fir that and I got it front desk staff they do the best as they said very impress for first time i stayed there quick room and easy to negotiate

• Stayed: May 2014
HM-Aspen, Manager at Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Klizada,

Thank you very much for your kind review Aspen Suites Bangkok on TripAdvisor.

I'm happy to know that our service and facilities are meet with your expectation and impressed also for your next visit will be have more impression.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Nice and cozy hotel for my short stayed for bussiness trip.I love the Thai taste at Aspen cafe' mostly is Pad thai It's strong taste I always try If I have chance to visit Bangkok It's my favorite Thai food. The room also tidy,clean and reasonable price. I comment for the breakfast even Aspen is a middle property but has several bread served with Ms.Mint the waitress in the morning she quite alert and helpful.Staff at front desk are helpful always give me while I need to know for the direction I satisfy to stayed here and If any chance to return again I will be stay Aspen again.

Room Tip: select rooom back side of building It's peacful also choose room with shower box It's very c...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Value guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the hotel. I was so pleased to read that you another great stay with us and that the rooms, breakfast and Thai food options.

I will be sure to pass your kind compliments to the team. We really do appreciate you taking the time to write and for your recommendation of the hotel.

We at Aspen Suites look forward to your return visit soon.

Pejlada B./Hotel Manager

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I love to stay at Aspen suite I feel smooth while I stayed their I really like the room It's feel as my home. In the room has a small kitchen that I can cook also I so lucky my room has window also then make me always stuck in the hotel and up to the main street they have supermarket I can by something for cooking It's very easy also got the room upgrade and staffs very helpful I recommends Ms.Pu she not speak English well but she try to help us to give an information.

Room Tip: If you have chance try to request room with can open window
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
HM-Aspen, Manager at Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Value guest,

Thank you very much for taking time to let us know your experience at our hotel and review on TripAdvisor.

We really appreciated your feedback and glad to know that our hotel facilities and service are meet you need and make you feeling at Home. I will be sure to pass your kind compliments to the team.

Again, thank you for your comments regarding your stay and we are looking forward to welcome you to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

lovely hotel and staff It's too friendly also many thank for Ms.Aom she is very kindly help me for shopping area and some good department also mall near by the hotel most staff are women she good recommend for ladies shopping I will be back to stay Aspen Suites once again I love shopping.-

Room Tip: recommend room not too high floor better because If higher very hot room in Bangkok especially at no...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Minnie M,

Thank you for your fantastic comments about Aspen Suites Bangkok on TripAdvisor and particularly your recent stay at Aspen Suites Bangkok.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and your kind comment with our lady staff make you feel good with shopping area recommended, I will pass this message to our associate.

We look forward to the privilege and pleasure to welcome you back to Aspen Suites Bangkok.

Pejlada B./ Hotel Bangkok

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have been to Aspen suite with my friend trip I have got the room It's quite big and clean rooms even we have stay for triple person after I have request for extra bed set up the room still have more space for do my hobbies but they have an extra charge for third person all of us can have breakfast together,however If you need to stay cozy hotel not too noisy from street and most of staffs are very helpful for us Aspen suites It's one of your choice I have recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Value guest,

Thank you very much for your good review about Aspen Suites Bangkok.

It is our great pleasure to learn that you had an enjoyable stayed with us. We are delighted to see that we meet your expectations in most categories.

Once again, please accept our sincere appreciation for your observations and feedback. We look forward to the privilege and pleasure of serving you again at Aspen Suites Bangkok.

Pejlada B./Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I have stayed twice in this property and everything is so perfect here.
1.Big spacious rooms.
2.Comfortable beds
3.Spacious washrooms. Very clean
4.Kitchenette and minibar is great.
5.Breakfast is nice and decent variety
6.Location is great .walking distance from MRT,all good restaurants,7 eleven,entertainment area etc.
7.Free shuttle to the main road.
8.Best part, the lane itself is very clean and quiet
9.Staff is very courteous and helpful.
10.Internet stations,gym,pool all so nice

All of the above at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jatin J
HM-Aspen, Manager at Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Jatin J,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your taking time to review Aspen Suites.

We are delighted to see that you had a pleasant stayed with us as well as enjoyed with our food facilities, services and location. All you point review were wonderful.

Hopefully Aspen Suites Bangkok will keep in your mind.

Once again Thank you very much and we hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome and serve you again at Aspen Suites Bangkok.

Warmest regards,

Pejlada B,/ Hotel Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Good location for family or single. A walking distance to entertainment area. In-house transport provided to sent guests to main road. From there you can get a cab or walk to nearest BTS stations.
Decent breakfast menu. Do not cater for "Intercontinental Breakfast Buffet" type with variety of foods and servings.
I opted for without breakfast during booking.

Lastly this establishment is "Guest Friendly"

Room Tip: Room 208 has a small ledge at the door way.. you may trip it if you are not careful
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Value guest,

Thank you for your fantastic comments about Aspen Suites Bangkok and particularly your recent stay at the Aspen Bangkok . Your value comment is very good for us.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, comfort with our location, food and our service are meet with your expectation.

And I hope that we can see you again on your next trip to Bangkok.