Le Meridien Bangkok
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$138
US$111
US$100
Courtyard
3,841 results
All reviewslatest recipepatpong night marketround bedchic barcircular bedsurawong roadspg platinumthe red light districtbamboo barcorner roompat pongbreakfast buffetsliding doorsilom areasala daengmodern hotelrain shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Just stayed from 23-26 Nov 2013. Not only do not have internet access in the room, the TV channels selections are extremely disappointing too. Cannot even catch the English Premier League ! Was also told that the steam room was reserved and could not use it. Is this a 5 star hotel ?? Comparing with the room prices paid per night , it simply is NOT worth it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ronald_thtan
Nick_Zilinski, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Reviewer,

May we thank you for staying with us on your most recent visit to Bangkok and for taking the time to write about your experience.

We appreciate your honest feedback and feel sorry that you not much like the choice of our in-room TV channels. Moreover, we are also sorry to learn that you could not have enjoyed our steam room which indeed requires a reservation to ensure a pleasurable treatment.

On the other hand, may I take the opportunity to invite you to visit our web site where attractive room offers including WIFI are on display.Beside of that, we provide to our guest as complimentary internet access throughout the hotel’s public area.

Our entire team truly hope that you will consider to return to us and please feel welcome to contact me directly, so that I can oversee your booking.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Great Hotel with a lot of hidden surprises in the rooms. The Breakfast was expansive and very tasty. Service had a few rough moments, but overall they tried their hardest to make their guest feel taken care of and welcome.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I was staying for holidays for three nights in the Le Meridien in Bangkok. The service was from check in to check out perfect and the breakfast buffet was amazing. People were commenting already about the location but rest assured that you can avoid the Night Market area if you want to and it won't affect your stay.
I would highly recommend the hotels SPA. There are surely uncountable SPA's in Bangkok, but the SPA in the Le Meridien is from my point of view one of the best. The atmosphere is tranquil and relaxing, the staff is knowledgeable and will ensure that your SPA experience is memorable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Reviewer,

It is ‘wonderful’ to read from you and thank you for sharing your comments regarding your journey to Bangkok.

We are very pleased to hear that you have treated your taste-buds at our Signature Breakfast, created especially to inspire the morning and we will certainly pass on your kind compliments to culinary team.

Moreover, we are thankful on your recommendation to visit our Spa by Le Méridien which is located on the Lifestyle floor, level 06. You will find there also a well-sorted gym, a pool area with sun beds and our Plunge bar to relax of the buzzing city.

The entire team do hope to welcome you again during your next visit.

With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 21 November 2013

I stayed here on business in Oct and was pleasantly surprised. This is more than a business hotel. The rooms are large and well appointed and the bathrooms are really luxurious. Having said that, the location just near PatPong is slightly strange so I would probably hesitate to stay here except on business (it's walking distance to my Bangkok office). I had the surreal experience of dragging a suitcase through PatPong to get to office on the day I checked out probably looking like I escaped a variety show :). Not reccommended!
Having said that the hotel is lovely right from the funky dog sculpture on the outside to the lovely rooms and spa. The reception staff are extremely charming, warm, polite and hospitable as I have only experienced in Thailand. They make you feel so welcome and are also efficient!
I went to the spa for a massage and it was a great experience. Very soothing and unobtrusive.
Food was good, a nice breakfast spread with both Asian and Western choices (though some of the food seemed to be mislabelled as some dumplings I ate were stuffed with something sweet and decidely not vegetables). Room service was efficient and tasty too.
I had to print my boarding pass at the business center where for some reason the Mac PCs wouldn't open the link on Singapore Air. The staff were super attentive and helpful, they rushed around seeking a solution and eventually had the concierge print my boarding pass on their only Windows PC :).
All in all a good experience and close to a sky train station too (I forget which one unfortunately). You have easy access to the night market at PP and if you don't mind being that close to this district it's a good stay option and great value for the price.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2013

It was always a pleasant experience with Le Méridien Bangkok. They upgraded me to a spacious elegant Avantec Suite making it comfortable everytime when I came back to this hotel. Friendly staffs, nice evening cocktails and Canapés offered in the Bamboo Chic Bar for SPG Platinum members during the stay. Well, there's a lot of choice for SPG properties around Bangkok, but I still love to stay in Le Méridien Bangkok.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Nick_Zilinski, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stays in Bangkok.
We highly appreciate your pleasant feedback and indeed your constant ‘love’ towards our service.
It is a great motivation for our team to always strive on providing excellent experience to every guest.
We are also proud to know that you have found our culinary varieties very delicious,
which we serve in a contemporary setting of Bamboo Chic Bar, located on level 06.
The entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back again.

With best regards,