Le Meridien Bangkok
US$179
US$160
Priceline
3,864 results
All reviewslatest recipepatpong night marketround bedchic barcircular bedsurawong roadspg platinumthe red light districtbamboo barcorner roompat pongbreakfast buffetsliding doorsilom areasala daengmodern hotelrain shower
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Sometimes hotels that are trendy neglect the fundamentals, which is providing guests with comfort and service. Le Meridian - Bangkok delivers on both and for the most part excels. The facilities are modern, yet comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful and made you feel welcome. I'll return to Le Meridian the next time I'm in Bangkok.

Room Tip: We had a corner with a view. This is a great option if they are offering a good price.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2013

The hotel is located in the Silom area, perfect for travellers in Bangkok for business or holiday.

The service is great - the only negative I can say is that not all staff speak English fluently.

The rooms are well decorated and comfortable. They are not massive, but well furnished making the stay want for nothing. The view was great, but the glazing and curtains ensured that noise was not a problem!

My hotel of choice in Bangkok.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank aditools
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have been staying at the Le Meridien Bangkok every year since 2010. It is by far my favorite hotel in Bangkok. More importantly it is the only hotel which I consider like a second home. I spend 2 months in Asia between December and January every year, and I use the Le Meridien Bangkok as my base during these trips, so I end up spending about 20 nights a year at the hotel. Unlike many other hotels which have been around for a while, this hotel is very new. This means that the rooms are very modern and have state of the art facilities. The beds are beyond comfortable, the bathrooms spectacular, and the breakfast buffet amazing (even by Thai standards). I am lucky to spend many of my nights in the suites which are incredible. I recommend shelling out the extra money for this experience. Unlike other hotels which combine two separate room into a suite, these suites are designed as real suits and don’t suffer from having two bathrooms, two entrance doors, etc. The location of the hotel is about as good as it can get in Bangkok. It is just outside the night market in Patpong, is a 5 minute walk to the Skytrain (Sala Deng) and MRT, and is surrounded by great restaurants and street food. Lumpini Park (the “Central Park” of Bangkok), is a 5 minute walk and a great place to take a morning walk or jog. The pool is modern, well furnished, and very comfortable. Lastly and most importantly, what makes this hotel my home in Bangkok is the staff. From the front desk staff, the concierges, the restaurant, housekeeping, and management, the staff is exceptional. I cannot imagine spending my time in Bangkok at any other hotel. This hotel has my highest recommendation.

Room Tip: Elect the suites
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank sfasiantraveller
Reviewed 29 December 2013

This hotel has never been disappointing. You feel really welcomed from the moment you walk in. I have completed over 25 stays already on this property and cannot remember a single bad stay.

Location is great if you like to stay in Silom area, rooms are very fancy looking, almost W style and the Bamboo chic bar looks lovely. Elevators with the electric keys were a bit challenge sometimes, but once you learn which part of the card you need to use to touch the sensor, it works fine.

Staff is really friendly, super polite and always on top of things. Breakfast is great, sometimes during peak seasons it gets quite crowded and you might not be able to get a table right away but the wait has never been long.

Bed, the most important thing in the hotel) is very comfortable, even the sofas on the suite living rooms are too comfortable you have run into risk to fall in sleep. Rooms are always clean and I also like that they are not too stingy with bottled water, a lot of water is supplied every day.

In general a lovely hotel to always return.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank HenriDubai
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Well run hotels from the team spirit to facilities. Room is well appointed and convenient. Only request Would be to STOP the loudly music in corridor. I have been waked up at 7am on sunday. I have checked one speaker in front of the door !!! Fresh and good breakfast in a large open space. Good gym with nice attendant. What to say more ? Go for it.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple