“In the middle of Patpong district”

Le Meridien Bangkok
Ranked #11 of 896 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Well.. location is perfect if this is where you want to be!

The hotel room and the hotel itself is great, very modern and sleek in its design. The dinner buffet is good and the staff are great! I would have to say the nicest i've encountered on this 2 week holiday.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (3,742)

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Loved the stay in Bangkok, right in the middle of the night street, though tucked safely on the main road.
The Buddha temple looked lovely from the window. The design inside the hotel is modern, dark, with black and white complementing each other.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stayed at Le Meridien for 5 day and I have to say this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in anywhere in the world! The rooms are beautiful, clean and fully stocked. The service is impeccable! Location is great! Simply an outstanding hotel and experience! I will definitely be staying here again every time I am in Bangkok!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed at this hotel using points. We didn't realize that it was so close to the Patpong district. However my husband being offered a menu of sex options with either men and women while holding my hand on our way back to our hotel every night didn't bother us. The hotel is extremely clean and modern. The buffet breakfast which we had complimentary was very extensive. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The shower in our room was very large with two separate shower controls so that two people could shower at once. The bath tub was nice. The entire bathroom was perfect. We were upgraded to one of the suites so it may not be so big in some of the regular rooms but I imagine that they must be very nice also. The staff throughout the hotel were very nice and helpful. We used the concierge to book an all day tour to one of the floating markets outside of Bangkok and were booked with the East meets West tour company. They were excellent! the tour was excellent and reasonably priced! We hadn't done any research on our own and just went with what the concierge's suggestion and it turned out great. On another night, we asked about muay thai and cabaret suggestions. the concierge suggested that we check out both at the asiatique complex. Both shows were terrible but the Asiatique complex was a great place to spend the night. So, on that suggestion, the concierge was not so perfect but it's our fault for not being more specific or doing our own research. I would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank travelloverAtl
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Good hotel with great location. Staff is very good and helpful. I got early check in and rooms are of good size.Top floors are nice and good to see from windows. Breakfast is wonderful.looking for next stay in meridian.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Charandeep B
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Whenever I visit Bangkok, Le Meridien is always in my list. Everything was fantastic especially the staff and services. Comfortable bed is what you need and thats what Le Meridien gives. I notice whenever I go for breakfast, i am always placed at certain tables which I like best so I guess that is how they treat platinum member. Other than that, the breakfast is always making me to go back again to stay there.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bobng80
Nick_Zilinski, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for choosing us during your visit to Bangkok and to have our services always on your preferred hotel list.

At Le Méridien Bangkok, we pride ourselves in delivering to our guests personalized services and in satisfying their every need. Our entire team is pleased that you were able to experience this first hand. Also making sure that you have an inspiring morning by providing the best breakfast experience is one of our key priorities. Knowing that you enjoyed these elements brings us much joy.

It will be our pleasure to share your kind compliments in detail with our associates, and we are grateful of your praises.

With kind regards,

Nick Zilinski
Director – Sales + Marketing

Reviewed 9 March 2014

The Le Meridien Bangkok is the only choice for me in Bangkok whether it. Be for work or pleasure. I have had the pleasure of staying at this excellent hotel on many occasions and find the professionalism of the staff throughout the hotel to be second to none. After a relaxing and long Buffett breakfast there is nothing better than lazing a round the pool decking area and listening to quite simply a fantastic selection of chilled out music that I would love to know how to get a hold of and add to my collection :-).
The location of the hotel has much to offer being positioned at the very end of the Patpong night market and it's proximity to a wide variety of bars and clubs means that people watching is a must in this hotel which certainly is open to many cultural differences.

The hotel rooms are stylish and excellent quality and you want for nothing. This is a destination that I fully recommend and with. Various packages ranging from spa treatments and evening buffets also available, checking the site for the best bargain to suit your taste is definitely worth the while.

Thank You once again for another excellent time at my official 'home from home' in Bangkok.

Room Tip: Don't pay extra for the circular beds as the king size is a far better and more comfortable choi...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank MillerGraeme

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for writing an excellent review for our hotel and we are delighted to learn that you had an inspired stay.

The contemporary design and settings have all been carefully studied to offer a new perspective and to inspire our guests during their stay. To hear that you enjoyed these elements brings us a great pride. And indeed, we have various packages of Spa treatment provided by our Spa therapists who creates most relaxing moments after a discovery throughout our vibrant city. All our team at Le Méridien Bangkok will be thrilled to hear your positive feedback and looking forward to welcome you back “home” in a very near future.

Meanwhile, we wish you all the best!

Nick Zilinski