“good”

Le Meridien Bangkok
Ranked #12 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 28 April 2014

we stayed 2 nights with my family and they were set up for me a big room and comfortable, we're very like it , the food so good and Breakfast buffet lavish as expected in Asia, staffs were very friendly, the service very helpful, location is quite in the center. Thank you very much becaus we have a great vacation. We will be back soon

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jame d
Write a ReviewReviews (3,662)

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Though I've visited Bangkok often I've always stayed riverside or on Sukhumvit. This was my first stay in Surawong Road in the middle of Patpong. It was great to be able to walk out of the hotel and into the night market and the bars and cafes. And yet be able to get back to your room in minutes.

The hotel is ultra modern where the welcome drink is a foam! The room was elegant, minimalist and comfortable. Bathroom very chic.

In room dining very good and a great selection round the clock. Breakfast buffet lavish as expected in Asia.

Service was courteous and super quick. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We are here for three days and love the hotel. It's convenient and the room is terrific. The concierge, Bond, is fabulous. We consult him before leaving the hotel about everything. The first night he suggested Asiatique. He picked out a restaurant for us to eat at and spoke to the taxi driver where to drop us off and negotiated a price for us. Today I asked him about a place for a manicure and then said I'd go upstairs and come down in an hour. When I came downstairs, he had a printout for me. Be sure and take advantage of his knowledge when you are here. We will be flying out tomorrow at midnight and they have lockers to hold our stuff so that we can shower on the sixth floor before going to the airport so we don't need to pay for a room. That's worth a lot. Powerful blowdryer

Room Tip: high floor, corner room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here - the ambience was very nice, the room was spacious and comfortable, the food excellent, and the service very helpful. Location is quite central. The hotel has a new and modern look and feel. Highly recommended!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

we stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and we were initially very disappointed as when we arrived the room was not ready and the spa was fully booked. We spoke to the manager and were upgraded to a fantastic suite on the top floor with amazing views over the city. The service has been spotless and the breakfast the best I have ever had -I am on a gluten free diet and I have never had such a fantastic choice (not even at the Four Season). The only negative comment is on structural problems in the building: we found Some leaks in our room which were promptly cleared by the ever attentive staff. Great stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Great service. Great location for people who love night life, bars, etc. Around 7-8pm the 'night bazaar' opens, this is basically a road with stalls which sell almost everything from sarongs, bikinis, sunglasses to knives, and (((fake)))) tiffany products. These are all (of course) very cheap. Pool is very nice, greeted with welcome drinks. Would definitely revisit.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I think I stayed 23rd floor. The view from this hotel was great. I stayed here one night with my Aunt. I see all the staff was from all over the world. It was very diverse and everyone one was welcoming, warm and pleasant. Two staff members will always open the door for you as you go in or out. There was chocolate on the pillow, nice shower, and couch by the window. As, I looked down the streets it was wonderful. At night time there was the night market as you go out.
The front desk and the concierge was very knowledgeable. I didn't get lost in Bangkok. Always had a smile.

Room Tip: go for the higher floors
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family