Le Meridien Bangkok
US$179
US$160
Priceline
3,864 results
All reviewslatest recipepatpong night marketround bedchic barcircular bedsurawong roadspg platinumthe red light districtbamboo barcorner roompat pongbreakfast buffetsliding doorsilom areasala daengmodern hotelrain shower
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel was awesome! I truly enjoyed my stay here. The service was top notch and the room was very clean. The staff was very helpful with directions and anything we needed. They always greeted us and were very polite. Our room setup was basic, but very nice. I loved the bathroom setup and the sliding door for the toilet and shower. There was a small rip in our sheets, so the hotel should keep an eye out to get rid of those sheets, but it was nothing major at all. Due to our short stay we did not eat here so I can’t comment on the food. But the hotel was very nice and I truly enjoyed my stay here. The hotel is very close to the skytrain (2 blocks) and also to the Patpong red light district (1 block). I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ahmed R
Renee_Benedetti, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear a300zx4pak,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent visit to Bangkok.

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed our room set up and that our service team was able to assist you in a helpful way.

We would like to thank you for bringing to our attention the rip in your linen. We have already shared your comment with our housekeeping department and rest assured, your concerns will be addressed.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Le Méridien Bangkok on your next journey.

With kind regards,
Renee Benedetti
Director – Sales + Marketing

Reviewed 4 June 2014

It's my 3rd or 4th time to be here. The hotel is great for vacation travelers. It's in the silom area where you can find almost anything you need (food, massage) even in the middle of the mid-night. It takes 10 minutes walk to BTS Sala Daeng station. But if you want to go to Central World or Paragon, just take a cab which is convenient and shorter time.

The breakfast is awesome. Variety of food choice, especially the fruit selection is great. The front desk and concierge are super nice and helpful.

As a SPG Platinum member I normally get what I expect. The room is spacious, although in dark color. I will certainly stay here again for my next trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liu T
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My favorite hotel in Bangkok with nice breakfast and a good location.
飯店的位置很好,如果你活動的區域就在這個區域,這應該是第一選擇。
(While compared with W and Sofitel ,this hotel is better. )

早餐非常的豐盛,幾乎快接近午餐的水準。

房間內也很大間,住起來相當舒適。

服務人員的態度也都很親切。

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank ROGER817
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The staff always friendly, polite and professional, the staff at the door, front desk, concierge and lobby made my stay really welcome.

My breakfast was world class. They had more fruits than the local supermarket. They had daily young coconuts to drink. They had top notch western, Thai and japanese fare. The salads at breakfast were better than some dinner buffets. The breads were tasty.. The breakfast selections also changed daily including different curries, noodles, breakfast potatoes. The staff are friendly and EXTREMLY attentive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I would like to say that I love the hotel ... Great people, really nice, amazing lobby, beautiful room, very modern and spacious. Loved the bar, I had great Martinis and the barmaids were very nice and professional. Very refreshing. Only issue is the hotel proximity to Patpong (one of Bangkok's infamous red light districts), but it is my opinion only, and I am sure many will disagree with me ;)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business