“I will visit again!”

Ranked #12 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“I will visit again!”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

This was my first time to stay in this hotel.
I loved my room. Very well designed room with an awesome view. I loved all the stuff in room, all of premium quality and no sign of cost cutting as we can see in many big brands now.
Room price is also good. Breakfast was very good and many options.
Room service was excellent and I enjoyed my stay. Checkin and checkout was very easy and convenient.
My friend visited the room and he too liked the room very much.
Gym is very very nice. I did not use pool, it was raining most of the time, but view of pool was also nice.
Very conveniently located in downtown. Easy to locate but this area has massive traffic jam from 8AM-10AM and 4PM-7PM. But overall I am satisfied with this location, night market is very near and many restaurants around to try different kind of cuisine.
Hotel entrace is not so grand but does not matter to me. Staff welcomes you with smile and ready to offer help. I liked this and rate it excellent.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Girwar M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (555)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 28 August 2014

A very modern hotel next to the Patpong night market where I was able to negotiate many great buys! The breakfast buffet was filled with wonderful local delights as well as your typical offerings.
The service was great.

Room Tip: ask for an upgrade. They were able to provide one for us at no cost
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I had and have only wonderful things to say about Le Meridien Bangkok. Their service is unbeatable. I recently left my cell phone in the limo they arranged on my behalf. I called Le Meridien after realizing my mistake and, within 5 minutes, they located my phone and driver. The driver returned my phone to the airport before my flight at no extra charge. Thank you to the Le Meridien team in Bangkok!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kelly J
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Im surprised by all of the fantastic reviews, for such an ordinary hotel, that the Le Meridian receives.

The hotel is a very modern hotel, smack bang in the centre of the bar and market district, which some people may love, for me it was not important.

The overall feeling of the hotel is modern but grey and frankly uninspiring. The rooms are depressing, service average by the usual high Thai standards of service, breakfast ok and the pool was depressing also.

While there was no major complaints just all in all its a very average hotel.

I would not choose to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Renee_Benedetti, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Bangkok, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear Gwm-Traveller1,

May I thank you for choosing to stay at Le Méridien Bangkok and for sharing your feelings with us.

We would like to apologize for not having been able to satisfy your needs or meet your expectations regarding our hotel design. However, It is always very valuable for us to understand our guest experiences so that we can continue to review our service offerings. Should you wish to provide me with more specifics of your disappointments and I can be reached at renee.benedetti@lemeridien.com.

Thank you once again for bringing in to my attention and should you decide to stay with us in the future, please contact my office directly and I will make sure that you will be taken care of.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

As my taxi arrived at the hotels entrance I was warmly welcomed by two staff. Upon entering I was again welcome by reception. It wasn’t just a simple ‘hello’ it was a warm and the staff seemed genuinely pleased to have me there. It really makes all the difference to a traveler if the staff of a hotel’s aim is clearly and genuinely to make your stay a happy one.

The hotel is modern and thoughtfully designed using modern and contemporary art influences. I would stay it is a ‘groovy’ and ‘cool’ place to hang out.

This is my secondary stay at Le Meridien Bangkok and the rooms are excellent. Separate bath and shower, very comfortable bed, spotlessly clean with all the sockets, plugs, a modern traveller needs. You can make your cup own ground coffee, the bar fridge is sticked full of drinks and snacks, the TV offers the latest movies. And, the lighting is superb.

The hotel pool is around 25 meters and it has one of the best gyms I’ve seen in hotel. The hotel restaurant and bars are pricey but of a very high standard so you really don’t mind paying.

Worth every cent!

Room Tip: Go straight to the hotel's web-site
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 27 August 2014

All staff's efforts drive you to an unparalleled experience. Great Property, Location, Customer dedication.
That's the perfect stay, the perfect hotel!
One of "best ever" breakfast selection, full recognition as SPG Platinum member.
I wouldn't have any doubt to chose Le Meridien Bangkok, just in case of a new stay in the city.
Management and Staff either deserve full appreciation.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Renee_Benedetti, Director of Sales at Le Meridien Bangkok, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Dear Christian F,

Thank you for choosing Le Méridien Bangkok and taking the time to share your experiences with us – it is fantastic to hear that you had a perfect stay.

Providing you with the ‘best ever’ Breakfast experience is one of our key priorities. Knowing that you enjoyed these elements brings us much joy.

It will be our pleasure to share your kind compliments with our service team, and we are grateful of your praises. We hope to see again soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

every staff are nice. the concierge take care of my luggages once i get there,help me crab the taxi, the receipton works fast, and offer me a late check out although i forgot my SPG number. the room is very clean. this hotel deserve their 5 stars designation at a reasonable price. Good service impessed me very well.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear getelala,

May we thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your experiences. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Le Méridien Bangkok and that our team have been able to meet your expectations.

Thank you again for your kind feedback. We will definitely share your comments with the rest of the team.