Le Meridien Bangkok
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Nantra Silom(Bangkok)
3,864 results
All reviewslatest recipepatpong night marketround bedchic barcircular bedsurawong roadspg platinumthe red light districtbamboo barcorner roompat pongbreakfast buffetsliding doorsilom areasala daengmodern hotelrain shower
Reviewed 7 December 2009

This 5 day visit was the second time I have stayed at this brand new property (opened early 2009). The rooms are sensational, good size, great amenities, perfect bed, big plasma TV, large, well equiped marble bathroom with seperate shower / bath - the list goes on... The breakfast buffet is the best I have experienced for a long time and the hotel bar is extremely slick and sexy - great cocktails! The spa was great - fantastic treatment (maybe a bit expensive) and the serivice by the pool was spot on. I can highly recommend this property for business or leisure stays.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank ExportTraveller
Reviewed 5 December 2009

A very modern, interestingly (in a good way) styled/stylish hotel. The location is very close to Patpong, but a fair distance from both Sukhumvit and the Old City, so location may not be ideal - though taxis are of course available (and cheap; go by meter).

Room was very quiet, hotel was very restrained and civilised, despite the near frenzy outside. The upper rooms have great views and the design of the bathroom and the shutters makes the most of the space.

Listen out for the "soundscapes" playing in the lobby and lifts, you may even like them...

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sunburners
Reviewed 5 December 2009

Just returned from 3 weeks in Thailand. Spent 3 nights at Le Meridian and can honestly say this was the best hotel out of the 5 we stayed in whlist on holiday there.
The hotel just oozes class and sophistication. Breakfsat was amazing and so was the room.
Paptong night market is across the road but we preferred to travel on the metro to Lamphini station to the much bigger night market there.

Wouldn't hesitate to return to this hotel if lucky enough to have the chance & would highly recommend to all.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sue and Brett J
Reviewed 4 December 2009

Le Meridien, Bangkok, was just what we needed. Right in the bustling heart of the city. Modern, efficient, clean and friendly, with all the facilities necessary to make our stay perfect.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed 3 December 2009

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed at. It just oozes class and modern sophistication. I am writing this a while after my stay but I can say that I was very impressed by the service. The lobby staff couldn't have been more helpful. Special mention for the double bed- it was the most comfortable I have slept in anywhere. I wish I could have taken it home- even more comfy than the Tempur Deluxe mattress I have at home. My package was great value for money with a fantastic buffet breakfast included, given it was a five star hotel. I still remember the green tea and coconut bread and the salmon with eggs benedict signature meal.
Location is handy with the Patpong night market just across the road and the Skytrain not too far. Noise was minimal. The only slight disappointment was the room view - no view of the river - just the city, which isn't the most beautiful.
Would definitely stay here if I ever return to Bangkok