“Don't be fooled by the lobby and there hype!”

Indara Spa & Massage
Ranked #400 of 484 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

I get massage's in Asia almost every day I'm here, over 6 month per year for the last 10 years and this is one of my worst massages ever! The masseuse has absolutely no skill at all, is not steady nor careful! I have never been lathered in so much lotion before, it's disgusting and just so slimy! The room is a plain white box with 3 ugly old lazy boy type chairs. Honestly I could go on and on about how bad this ace is. There are much better options, do not go to this place , almost any dirty hole in the wall will be better!

1  Thank Dylan R

Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

Price is cheap but can find better elsewhere. The room is very old and the place is not clean. I don't feel a bit pressure for my foot massage at all!! Definitely will not come again!

1  Thank Vivian C
Reviewed 26 September 2012

the location is good, the price is reasonable. but the place is not really clean , the service is just acceptable only. while massaging, i felt cold and told the staff to switch off the air con or adjust it. the staff never listen!

1  Thank Ting_Stefania
Reviewed 17 September 2012

originally planned for another massage spa but hubby want shopping at this area so stop by this one to kill the 2hrs time. Picked 4hands scrub with oil massage and thai press. towels is horribly old. the 4 hands talked to each other during the sessions. some more ask for more tips...

1  Thank TCL97
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Had a senior masseur work on me but was totally disappointed. It was not even a proper massage. She was simply rubbing oil all over me like a high speed locomotive. Couldn't even feel a single bit of pressure on my body. My friend also commented the same thing when the same masseur massaged her as I went on to do facial with another younger therapist. I could tell that the younger therapist had better hands in massage when she finished off the facial with a shoulder massage. The facial was nice though.

1  Thank culrun