“Yes”
Review of NEXT2 Cafe

NEXT2 Cafe
Ranked #212 of 11,275 Restaurants in Bangkok
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Popped in for a late lunch, after exploing my way through the vast lobby and grounds. Eventually stumbled across Next2, was offered a seat outside by a very friendly hostess, but retreated inside due to the heat. An iced water and soothing towel appeared quickly, that's what service is all about. I opted for the Tom Yung and it was as good as any I've had, spicy and full of tender prawns. The service went lax after I was all strapped in,but a pleasing experience nonetheless. What a beautiful lobby, pity is was low season for them and numbers were down. Great stuff.

1  Thank prince_siam2003

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Having breakfast while I am enjoying the view of chao praya river is truly awesome. Yes, I have a outdoor seat! Love it. Nice food and worth for it.

1  Thank Traveltotheworld1
Reviewed 9 April 2014

The outdoor siting of this resturant is unbeatable. An idle place to spend a quite and peaceful afternoon in front of the dramatic Chao Phraya River. Besides the prime location, NEXT2 serves great buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with the trusted Shangri-la standard in quality, service and value. They also offer authentic Asian a la carte menu and an exotic menu of tropical beverages all day. My recommendations are their Chicken Rice, Phat Thai (Fried rice noodle with seafood), and seafood salad. Highly recommended, even if you are not staying in the hotel, it is worth a trip.

2  Thank Fanny L
Reviewed 7 March 2014

good view and delicious food in the next 2 cafe& terrace

2  Thank meifen
Reviewed 27 February 2014

NEXT2 Cafe serves an international buffet for dinner. We were spoilt for choice on which to start - will it be the enticing seafood, the bbq corner, the local delights or the live cooking stations. We tried to try as much as possible and simply everything we had were delicious. Its a sin to the waistline and cholestrol but I couldn't help returning for more of the foei gras cooked to order. I know I want to return for the buffet when I am next in Bangkok again.