“Good food and atmosphere”

Patty's La Fiesta Mexican Restuarante
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Silom
Reviewed 3 June 2013

After a week in Bangkok, I got tired of thai cuisine and wanted to get something more "domestic" for one night. We tried Fiesta because we were going to the night market so it was n the way.
The prices were a bit high and a music a bit loud, but we still had a great night. The food was good, drinks aere cold and as one of the staff was celebrating his birtday, we even got a piece of the cake - he of course got a coctail in return.
After hours, it turns into a smoking restaurant so don't go there if that bothers you.

Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

Best Mexican food in South East Asia. Friendly staff, and a fun evening. After an evening walking the Pat Pong it was nice to find a fun friendly place to chill out at.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I am really disappointed about this place! We are traveling since 6 months around the world and it's really the worst place we ever been! I don't like to complain but the staff is so not honest ! First i ask a question about the ingredients of a cocktail and the waiter was pissed of on me and walked away because he didn't speack english! He could say sory i dont speack english instead of being rude! then i order a fruit punch and he served me an other cocktail instead ! we order nachos as apetiser ( was not bad ) then we order 2 dishes but we saw the arogant waiter was distract so we repeat 2 times just in case... 30 minutes later my plate came. It was suposed to be chili con carne but it looked like [--]! I asked the waitress to keep it warm so I could eat with my Husband. They were obviously annoyed but they took my plate away,. An other half hour later still nothing.. we asked for my husband's plate the waiter said he forgot and laught loudly instead of apologising!!! It was too mutch so we asked the bill so we could leave this creapy place! The bill was 1400 baths for 2 cocktails and some nachos!!!!!! ridiculous! We informed them of the mistake they wanted us to pay for the food that we never get ! and on the beggining they tald us: you buy a cocktail get 1 free! Witch is a lie because at the end we had to pay for 2 ! We argue with them because it was unfair and they said : No problem we call the police!! Seriously??? That's how you treat customers??? Bravo.! We paid her 700 baths ( witch is still not the right price! ) and we left. Thank you for ruining our evening!

2  Thank alexandrabruniecka
Reviewed 9 March 2013

only drank here a couple of times, was very expensive by the time they add on tax etc, but the laughs we had with the staff was entertainment in itself and well worth the visit - the place is a scream

Reviewed 25 January 2013

The kids wanted nachos so we happened upon Pattys. I went the burrito, not awful but not brilliant. The staff were very friendly to us, maybe because Thais love children. All in all we were happy with what we got, not cheap compared to eating Thai food, but it isn't anything to write home about.