White Palace Bangkok
US$113
US$156
Agoda.com
US$176
All reviewspratunam marketplatinum mallshopping areastaying at this hotelchoose this hotelbaiyokeisetanthailand
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Had my apprehensions before going there but except for the breakfast which was the same everyday, the hotel was nice. Language was a barrier as the staff could not understand English well. Also, there were no safe in the room. One has to buy a padlock for 70 ringgit at the counter and store your belongings in a safe at reception. Besides this, I would def recommend this hotel for people who are choosing a hotel only to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very near of down town. Peace and but not too quiet. Easy access to BTS sky train, only 5-10mins walk to station. Hotel service and facilities were quite good. Rooms were clean and smells good but sometimes with delayed room service. Breakfast was fair but menu is too few, not more than 10 items were served. Hotel staffs faces are like my boss to me. If you expect cordiality, this hotel is not the one.

Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Thiha N
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I have stayed here for the first time and was mesmerized. Its a brand new hotel and very neat and clean. i would prefer this hotel even if i get a choice to stay in Baiyoke Sky. The breakfast is basic but is enough to start your day. The best part is the room which is very very new and super clean.

Room Tip: Take room with window
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ritesh J
Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

I stay here for 3 nights through Agoda. The location is very strategic which is near to Paintip Plaza, Platinum Fashion Mall, Pratunam Market, and a brandnew B Fashion Gallery..To go for Ratchathewi BTS Train Station just take 15 to 20 min by walk.

But for the solo traveler like me, I rather to choose other option such as boxster or budget hotel.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We stayed at the hotel for one night before continuing to Koh Tao. The hotel is horrible.

Starting with the receptionist, who wouldnt let me in the room where my boyfriend was waiting for me. We were forced to take different flights and I arrived a couple of hours after him. Even though we had booked a double room, the receptionist refused to let me in the room which is why I had to wait for my boyfriend to wake up and confirm he knew me.

Second, we found long black hair on the floor in our room just upon arrival -- clearly the room was not clean.

Lastly, the pool is a disaster. You have to access it via some stairs that look like they are under construction- construction waste and dirt everywhere. The pool itself is plain ugly: a tiny waterhole on the roof of the hotel.

We cancelled the subsequent nights we had planned to stay in this hotel and booked another one.
Do not stay in this hotel, you will regret every cent you spend on it

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple