Stayed here on last night in Bangkok in order to experience a different area to the Khao San Road. Silom is quite seedy, especially as we were near some of the more famour/infamous soi (side streets), however, it's not overly scary or busy. During the day it's fairly busy typical business district. Staff were friendly enough, and the room was spacious and good value. The breakfast buffet was substantial enough. My one complaint would be the noise from the DJ Station nightclub at the rear of the hotel. It felt worse than it probably was as we had to get up early for a flight, but probably best to ask for a quiet room at the front if possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D Varee Diva Bally Silom, Bangkok is a design hotel conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok business district, Silom area. With just 10 metres away from Sala Daeng BTS skytrain station, guests staying in this exciting hotel can catch a 20-minute train ride that links to all parts of a bustling city of Bangkok. All 53 fully furnished guestrooms come with a tasteful decor mixing traditional and modern styles, providing guests with a comfortable yet lively environment. The rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed with a various modern conveniences ranging from a flat-screen TV to Wi-Fi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your D Varee Diva Bally Silom, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Studio Suites Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Ballys Studio Hotel Silom