I stayed here for a week during my last trip to Bangkok and find it easy to access with BTS and MRT station within 2- 3 minutes walk. The rooms are reasonably clean and decent pricing.
If you plan to stay at this hotel- make arrangement for early check in if you plan to arrive before 13:00 hrs local time which is the hotel check in time. We have to wait for nearly 5 hours to check in since we were not aware of this before and no alternate arrangement was possible on arrival. While checking out, we asked for late check out and even with payment for half a day room rent, we were asked to checked out by 6 pm though our initial request was to check out by 8 pm. Totally annoyed with their check in and check out systems. Some of the rooms are quite dark and noisy till late at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- D Varee Diva Bally Silom, Bangkok is a design hotel conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok business district, Silom area. With just 10 metres away from Sala Daeng BTS skytrain station, guests staying in this exciting hotel can catch a 20-minute train ride that links to all parts of a bustling city of Bangkok. All 53 fully furnished guestrooms come with a tasteful decor mixing traditional and modern styles, providing guests with a comfortable yet lively environment. The rooms are spacious and beautifully appointed with a various modern conveniences ranging from a flat-screen TV to Wi-Fi internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your D Varee Diva Bally Silom, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bally`s Studio Suites Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Ballys Studio Hotel Silom