Jogging the memory a bit on this one but went over to visit friends living in Bangkok last Sept and two friends decided to join in on the trip. We booked this hotel for location (close to friends) and it looked pretty good for the price.
Location is less than a 10min walk to the nearest Sky train and Terminal 21 Shopping Centre.
We were not disappointed. The staff were so friendly after a very long trip. They also enjoyed seeing us arrive back on our first night after being soaked through by one of Thailand's famous rain storms! We stayed for just over three weeks with a break to Samui in the middle but the staff were great, stored pretty much all our luggage and reallocated the same suite for us so it was just so easy.
The room was fantastic, large, bright, AC, comfortable beds and very comfortable fold out bed. We ended up eating in the hotel on a few occasions and it was definitely worth taking a lazy evening.
I can't find any hotel / room photo but can vouch for what you see on the site. Our Admiral Suite was on the 4th floor and just as they show.
A very belated thanks for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral Premier is a new chic hotel located on strategic Sukhumvit Rd Soi 23 with only 10 minutes walking to BTS Asok or MRT Sukhumvit. The 112 studios and one bedroom suites are designed in a contemporary style featuring elegant Jim Thompson silk used throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Admiral Premier Bangkok by Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Admiral Premier Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Admiral Premier Hotel