The hotel is situated in a wonderful location. Near Sukhumvit but in a very quiet neighbourhood. The lobby of the hotel is grandesk and our 'room': the Admiral suite was so incredible fantastic. 72 m2. A living area with comfy couches and a flatscreen (and also one in the bedroom..). Great bathroom with a lot of glass, with a shower (the pressure was enormous) that we wish we had in our own house. The bed was big and soft. There was even a washing machine in our suite. The bed linen was super soft and ultra white. The breakfast was adequate. I was very impressed by the whole hotel. The rooftop swimming pool is fantastic, the views from that pool are really breath taking. The staff was also very nice and easy going not pushy what so ever. The Tuk Tuk service is a nice service, but we did not use it too often since the walk to the MRT or metro was a nice one. All together me and my boyfriend liked it a lot and when we come back, we will book it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral Premier is a new chic hotel located on strategic Sukhumvit Rd Soi 23 with only 10 minutes walking to BTS Asok or MRT Sukhumvit. The 112 studios and one bedroom suites are designed in a contemporary style featuring elegant Jim Thompson silk used throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Admiral Premier Bangkok by Compass Hospitality reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Admiral Premier Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Admiral Premier Hotel