“Worth the money & excellent service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tenface Bangkok

Tenface Bangkok
Ranked #192 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
Singapore, Singapore
“Worth the money & excellent service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013

Room rates are affordable and provided with excellent service. Came with two of my friends.
will come back again next time :)

There is a complimentary tuk tuk / van ride to nearest train station.

Good food for breakfast.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank nfdrml

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

Before I stayed at this property, friends who have heard or read about it cast envious look at me. But I didn't think the property was that fantastic. Yes, the room is very spacious and it's quite unique in terms of presentation in their check-in where you are given a jewellery box where key information is found. The breakfast spread was not bad but the taste compared with many other properties in Bangkok is still lagging. And it was not easy to move about, since it's tucked in a hidden corner of some residential area. Perhaps it's still a relatively new property and I need to give it some time to mature.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank frangi313
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013

We loved Tenface's artistic style and great space to relax. There was a nice sitting room with a desk and couch with a great balcony, but the view was of the highway that's just beyond a high wall.

There was a nespresso machine with pricey capsules, or free water and drip coffee. We also liked the soap options and the little case we got when we checked in (it was supposed to have an iPod nano with a walking tour, but ours was missing). We did get a sky train day pass and a sim card for our phone, which was really nice!

We also used their laundry service which was pricey compared to a laundromat, but the time we saved by having everything clean and back to us by the evening while we were out touring was worth it.

The breakfast was included in our price and it was a nice combination of western and eastern fare with an omelette bar as well as soup and dim sum.

In general, our only complaint about the hotel was the location being so far off the main drag (which was about a mile away) so you couldn't just step out of the hotel and grab a tuk tuk or get on the sky train. They do have a little golf cart/tuk tuk that you can have them call to take you to the main street nearby, but that requires a wait and getting a cab to come to the hotel is also a hassle. We also found cabs didn't want to drive all the way down the dead end street where the hotel was and we had to argue to get them to take us all the way to our hotel door.

This was a great spot in a good neighborhood for seeing Bangkok with good value for the room.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2013

I have stayed in this hotel on several occasions with generally a good impression as I like the hotel overall. If not for the slightly off experience in my last stay, it would have been 5 star rating instead.

I checked in on 30 Mar about 2pm and was attended by the concierge Bum (lady with hipster glasses). She was quite indifferent, which is fine but not a standard you expect in a hotel and front of the house service. I asked her to check me in first and left my luggage while i returned my rental vehicle nearby.
After an hour upon arrival, I met her again and told her I was just here an hour ago. I asked casually if she had remembered and she just continued with her own things while under her breath spoke in thai (who will have remembered?). Quite uncalled for.

Anyways I would just like to highlight this so that the management would advise their staff to mind their words in future. It'd be a pity to tarnish the reputation of the entire hotel because of one staff.

Otherwise, the overall experience was good as before.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Islamabad
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

Stayed here with my girlfriend for three nights and had a great time. The room was huge, stylishly decorated and absolutely spotless. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful, even by Thai standards, and the welcome box with SIM, BTS pass and so on is a great idea.

Location is good, 10 minute walk to Phloen Chit BTS or five on the free hotel tuk-tuk. Didn't notice any noise at all from the fairly main road which is quite nearby.

All in all it was great value for money and I would have no hesitation staying here again and recommending Tenface to others.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013

For me one of the best hotel in bangkok im totalizing more than 300 nights there for some simple things :

great room with very confortable beds
great value for price
but i come back everytime for one thing : Great staff !!

Miss Wee, Mister Kai and all the other make really alive this place and are always ready to help and give you the best services !!!

Tips : Ask for a

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

My friend and me stay in Tenface for 5 nights. After i review tripadvisor comments, we decide to stay in this hotel. The whole design are fantastic. Room is big and comfortable. Staff are really nice and friendly. Regarding my question, they reply very fast. It is just a little bit far from BTS, and it take my friend half an hour to find the hotel. While after we check in, we can use hotel tuk tuk to get to BTS. Overall i am really happy about my experience in Tenface, will definatly go back.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends