Kantary House, Bangkok
  • Restaurant
Sariya House(Bangkok)
Vabua Asotel(Bangkok)
View Hotel
All reviewsair conditioning and wifiguest loungeround the clockwashing machinesuvarnabhumi airportr rincluded in the room rateamerican breakfaststeam roommini kitchenthe main roadoutdoor poola short taxi rideliving areatesco lotusthe hotel staffrooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2012

When we stayed they had some kind of City electricity project half a day, so it wasn't the hotel's problem but we didn't have internet more than half a day. That's -1 point.
But my friend who stays here all the time, loves this hotel like her own "home" and highly recommends it says their internet is very dependable and good usually.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Kantary House, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Thank you for your endorsement of the Kantary House, Bangkok, and we are sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with the internet, which is very rare.

We look forward to your return for another stay with us where the WiFi will most likely be working smoothly.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I really enjoyed my time and felt very comfortable in kantary house and it felt so homey and cosy:) I stated for a month and would definitely stay again next year if I came to Bangkok:)

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded 14 July 2012

Thank you for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 4 June 2012

Stayed at Kantary House for one night and while the room was spacious, it did smell like sulfur. It was one night and did not complain. The area is close to a mall and a 7-11, though not my favorite part of town. It is close to the airport which was perfect for my needs.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank GlobalGirl07
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Kantary House, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay with us.
We apologize for the smell you detected, it was from one of our cleaning products which the housekeeping department has been informed and looked into the issue. We will make sure that it will not happen again.
I hope Kantary House will have a chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

I stayed at this hotel a few times. The facilities are good but a bit dated. Wi-fi is good in the lobby sitting area however it is good in some rooms and not good in other rooms. My room was suite with a separate living room and bed room. The bonus of this hotel is that the restaurant serve very good food. The Kantary House is located in an area near where I meet for business in Bangkok so it is good for me. The price is much lower than other hotels in its class. However, it is a bit far from central Bangkok and tourist locations if that is your goal in Bangkok.

Room Tip: restaurant is very good and not expensive
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We are glad that you were satisfied with your overall stay and especially The Orchard Restaurant. We are looking into ways to fix the inconsistency in WiFi signal strength throughout the property – 95% of which is strong.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Kantary Hotel soon.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Dissapointing to have to leave as forgot to book extra nights. Have stayed at this motel every time i have come here, My fiance is a member of Thai airways and it would of been very nice to get a courtious call to ask if staying longer, it is with regret that i will not be staying here anymore, but i have to say that it is a very beautiful place to stay, thanking you,

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple