“Great Place!”

Kantary House, Bangkok
Ranked #345 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My fiancé and I stayed at the Kantary House in Bangkapi, Bangkok over the summer as she was attending classes. We stayed in a suite with a mini kitchen, washer, and a living area all separated from the bedroom and bathroom. The lobby area was nice and pleasant with a coffee room I really enjoyed. The customer service was good and I was pleased with the workout room. However, I was not happy with the restaurant - the manager was RUDE and a vile man. My fiancé and I went one time only because the manager was such a rude man towards us. There is a very nice mall nearby to find any food your hearts desire and we ate there quite a few times. We stayed for an entire month. The front desk was very helpful and were quick to get a taxi. If it was raining they would lend an umbrella. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Kantary House, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

The Kantary House, Bangkok, thanks you for your feedback after your 1 month stay with us. All of your comments have been shared with our team, bit positive and negative. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Everything else about the hotel was fantastic but it is situated in a sort of no-mans land. Too far away from the airport to be really convenient for 1 night stopover (our situation) and too far from the city centre to be convenient for that either. To add to the problem, there seemed to be no dining options (or bars) withing walking distance of the hotel except two huge hot-pot restaurants (I know we could have used the hotel restaurant but, after arriving at the hotel 8pm for a 1 night stay, we fancied a walk, a beer and a bite to eat somewhere else). If you don't mind the location, great choice of hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Kantary House, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2013

The Kantary House, Bangkok, thanks you for your favorable recommendation and notes that if your stay had been more than 1 night, much more information would have been available to you as to buses, nearby shopping, etc. We look forward to your return. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I have been to Thailand twice, both were Business trips and on both Occasions, I stayed at Kantary House. This place is more than just a "decent" place, I was in awe in the way they maintain cleanliness and the staff are the BEST. They are always helpful.

The front desk staff everyday helped me get a Taxi to the office and NO you don't need to plead/bribe them, just a friendly request.. that is all. The house keeping people ensure that you always have a clean room..

They remember your birthday's..I was surprised when they delivered a cake to me wishing me a happy birthday..

Gym, Sauna, Steam Room, etc... again CLEANLY Maintained.

I will visit Thailand again and Kantary house will always be my first choice.

Thank you Kantary House... you define customer service in an excellent way!!

Room Tip: West Facing Rooms after 4th Floor to get a good view..
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Kantary House, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

The Kantary House, Bangkok, thanks you for your positive endorsement of our property, staff, and service. We are very pleased to learn that your recent 2nd stay with us met your expectations and that we are your first choice for a place to stay when you come to Bangkok. Your appreciation of our staff has been shared with them and we look forward to serving you again on your next stay in Bangkok.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

My wife and I were in Bangkok for business, our first time to Bangkok. Kantary House was recommended to us by the business people we were visiting. It was convenient to their office and not far from the airport. The staff were always more than willing to help and so friendly. The restaurant and facilities were excellent. I thoroughly recommend staying there.

Room Tip: The studio rooms are well appointed with kitchenette and full bathroom. Comfortable area with desk...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank GraemeH52
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Kantary House, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2013

The Kantary House, Bangkok, is very pleased to learn that you have discovered our secret and thank you for thoroughly recommending a stay with us to other business travellers desiring to be near to the airport, and yet able to get their business in Bangkok taken care of. Thank you for your positive feedback.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

This is one of the best Hotels I've seen in terms of simplicity. I highly recommend this Hotel for a group or Family Tour. The hotel is situated near the Airport and quite accessible by cab or bus. 24 hour room service is very efficient. I ordered Fried rice for a cheap price of 80 Bhatt. Overall I'm impressed with the experience and I look forward to staying in this hotel on my next lay over in Bangkok

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Mikeygalantvr4rs
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Kantary House, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2013

The Kantary House, Bangkok, thanks you for your positive endorsement and review which will be useful to other readers facing a short lay-over in Bangkok and desiring accommodations near the airport. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

We are a family of four, kids 12 and 9, who stayed for two nights in March 2013. We wanted somewhere close to the airport, as our flight was arriving in late, but this was a bit further than expected (25-minute car ride). Their dedicated limousine bus is 1000 baht but taxis are apparently much cheaper.

We liked the apartment, which was spacious and clean, if a little dated. A two-bedroom serviced apartment was a little more than we needed actually. The pool area was spacious, relaxing and never crowded. The 9-year-old and I had fun splashing about and playing table tennis. The jacuzzi was also appreciated.

Breakfast was fine but the staff were not quite attentive enough. On the morning of departure we only had 20 minutes for breakfast, and despite being the only people in the restaurant no staff came near to offer tea or coffee.

The nearby Mall and night market are worth a visit for food and provisions. We did not try to see attractions so can't really comment on that. I'd stay again, for the peace of mind it gives young family members.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Kantary House, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2013

The Kantary House, Bangkok, thanks you for your favourable commentary on your recent stay with us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Stayed in the service apartment. Washroom is spic and span, clean sheets and clean kitchen. Staff here are efficient and helpful. Even got me a map when i asked for nearby shopping centers and getting to town area. 30mins ride to the town area. Closest shopping mall(15minutes walk), The Mall. Departmental stores, well known fashion chains (H&M, Zara, Mango), restaurants, cinemas. Beside it is the night market. Pleasant experience

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Kasemkij_Group, General Manager at Kantary House, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

The Kantary House, Bangkok, is pleased to learn that your recent stay with us was a pleasant experience. Your short informative review will be helpful to others looking for a similar stay in Bangkok. Thank you and we look forward to your return.