Sacha's Hotel Uno
Shangri-La Hotel Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$373
US$294
1,151 results
All reviewsdeluxe roomgreat locationterminal shopping mallboutique hotelasok bts stationrain showerfamily martmain buildingfree wifiminute walkwalking distancesukhumvit roadthe hotel staffcomfortable bedshower headmassage placeswater pressure
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stayed with my friends on a leisure trip.
Reception staff was nice and helpful.Room was neat & clean but little small.
Room has all the mentioned amenities.
From the connectivity point,i can say one of the best location in BKK.
In total a satisfactory and recommended place to stay for 2,3 days.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Bsommart, Manager at Sacha's Hotel Uno, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear AnurangRatna, Bangalore / India,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

Thank you very much for staying with us on your leisure trip to Bangkok and noted that you had a great stay !

Thank you for your kind compliment on staff, room facilities and location. We look forward to welcoming you back to Sacha's Hotel UNO in the near future.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I dint want to spend much in Bangkok as I knew I will be on the roads all day anyways. But since we were a couple, I was looking for a nice hotel and decent location. Paid about $60 a night for this hotel and I am quite happy with the stay. The service is really good, although I am not someone who complains about it. Rooms are clean, just that the furniture needs some painting which is not an issue for me at all. I liked the bathroom the most with a large sqaure fixed shower head. The place is about 200 yards from Terminal21 shopping mall and Asok BTS station.
Stayed here for 2 days and would strongly recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Santosh P, Bangalore/India,

Warm greetings from Sacha's hotel UNO

It's our great pleasure that you have chosen Sacha's Hotel UNO to stay on your recent trip in Bangkok.

Thank you very much for your kind compliment on the hotel and great to know you had a nice stay with us and happy with the hotel location close to BTS/MRT , Terminal 21 shopping mall and clean room.

Thank you again for your kind recommend our hotel to others and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sacha's Hotel UNO in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Sacha Uno is a small 5 storey hotel located in Asoke. It is very convenient to get around, it is just 3 mins walk to BTS and MRT station. There are a few convenience shop, and massage parlour around the hotel. For the location and the price we paid, we are happy and we will be going back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Stacey Chan,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

Thank you very much for choosing Sacha's Hotel UNO for your resident on your recent trip to Bangkok and spent your value time to share your positive comment of your stay at Sacha's Hotel UNO.

Well noted that you had a great stay with us and satisfied with hotel location which on the spot of the city, close to BTS/MRT, shopping mall, massages and shops.

Thank you in advance for your plan to come back to stay with us.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

stayed here to end off our vacation in Thailand. Great location next to terminal 21 shopping center and metro station. Rooms were small but bed and pillows were cozy. staff were very assistive, we asked for two electric kettle and they provided.Have free WiFi and in room locker.
All in all great value for money hotel :).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank gvsaxena
Bsommart, Manager at Sacha's Hotel Uno, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear gsvaxena / Bangalore India,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

It's great to have a chance to serve you on the end of your vacation in Thailand and we noted that you have a good stay with us and happy with hotel location is closed to Terminal 21 shopping mall, BTS/MRT, room facilities and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sacha's Hotel Uno in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

As is well known, there're probably a gazillion hotels/guesthouses in BKK a tourist can choose from. So, naturally, when one goes back to a hotel for a second time, something must have gone very right the first time around. Such is how I felt about Sacha's Hotel Uno.

When I last stayed there in 2009, I felt the location is great; very close to both Asok BTS and Sukhumvit MRT stations. The property was very new and clean. The staff was courteous, friendly, and helpful. Nothing much to complain about.

I booked at Sacha's last month based on my very positive experience last time. The location, of course, is still outstanding. The staff, was about as polite as they were back then. The exterior and lobby looked nice and clean, just like last time. What problems I did have, however, were with the guest room.

This time, instead of the main building, I was led to the building across a small alleyway (not sure if this made a difference). The room I had was spacious alright, but it looked rather beat up. There were lots of scratches on various wooden surfaces around the room and scuff marks on the wall. In the bathroom, there's a crack between the sink and the wall. The shower area looked dated. The condition of the room, overall, was just very disappointing.

Sacha's is still a good value considering the very competitive room rate. However, given that there are way too many other comparable hotel choices in BKK, I do not see myself going back to Sacha's unless they freshen up the rooms. Based on the condition of my room, I can't recommend it, either, unfortunately.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank travelingrooster69

Dear Travellingrooster 69, Los Angeles / California,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel Uno,

First of all, I would like to express my sincere thanks for your kind coming back to stay with us and there still have positive points of the hotel to make you satisfaction like hotel location close to BTS/MRT and Terminal 21 shopping mall.
Please accept my sincere apologies not able to make you happy with the room since your were given Superior room as per your original booking which can not compare with Deluxe room on the main building.
We plan to renovate the room that you have stayed on this coming June & July so Deluxe room type is highly recommend to stay during this period and I am more than happy to receive your future reservation directly.

Thank you very much in advance for your kind understanding and hope to welcome you back in the future.