“Nice food plus excellent service”
Review of Rossini's

Rossini's
Ranked #91 of 11,174 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: An award-winning restaurant offering the culinary passion and authenticity of Italy. Enjoy the very finest classic and contemporary Italian cuisine served in a setting of a Tuscan villa.
Reviewed 21 April 2011

Normally I'm not a kind of person who write any review but from what I experienced this time at Rossini make me wanna share with other about their excellent service!

At first we just want to try out Italian restaurant in a hotel as we always think that he hotel dining for Thais is too much except buffet dining. Sometimes, it makes people feel uncomfortable and feel like you have to learn many "how to" before going there. But this time, I personally appreciate Mr. Sittichai, our server on that day. He is very friendly and helpful. He help us to choose the dishes and some are not even in the menu but all the selections we made is very impressive and delicious. Also we would like to complement Mr. Amnaj who help us choose the wine paring with the dishes. It get along very well.

Apart from that the atmosphere is very homey with a sense of Tuscany. I recommend for a date, doing business or even hang out with friend. The price is quite high but acceptable with this level of food and service. We are glad we choose Rossini that night and we definitely go there to have dinner again and again. Thank you for the memorable dining you give to us.

1  Thank Emile_H
SGSGM, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2011

Dear Reviewer,

May I thank you for sharing your Rossini’s experience. Most of our diners are not staying in the hotel, so we want to provide a warm welcome and to make personal recommendations for both the food and the appropriate wine to match. I was therefore happy to learn that both Mr. Sittichai and Mr. Amnaj provided you with good advice. The restaurant design reflects that of a Tuscany Villa to give an authentic feel, which is suitable for both business and personal dining.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

With kind regards,

Richard Chapman

There are newer reviews for Rossini's

Reviewed 10 April 2011

I have eaten at Rossini's for many times, but this is the first time I write a review.
The food at Rossini's is always fantastic. I am a pasta guy and Rossini's offers several special pasta dishes you won't find at other restaurants, and of course it's cooked to perfection. For main dishes, all that I ordered were delicious.

The atmosphere is warm and cozy, with a touch of tuscany design. The service is superb, especially from Mr.Jirawat and Mr.Thawat. If you want a special Italian meal, then go to Rossini's at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.

1  Thank sendingwar
Reviewed 7 April 2011

Congratulations to Rossini`s Sheraton! - Your new chef Stefano will definitely make us come back more often to your romantic Toscany restaurant.
We found an appealing choice of creative Italian dishes on the menu. There were many temptations. Personally, I enjoyed very much the smoked cod fish with fennel salad and juniper berry and my wife and I agreed that our main course, the sea bream, was outstanding.

1  Thank clausglogg
SGSGM, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2011

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for dining in Rossini’s and sharing your experience. Indeed, we are delighted to have Chef Stefano Merlo join us, after he spent some time with our consultant, Alfredo Russo, at his Michelin Starred restaurant, Dolce Stil Novo in Turin.

The Smoked Cod fish with Fennel Salad and Juniper Berry is also my favorite appetizer on the current menu. We always feature a number of fresh fish, prepared in different ways as an entrée.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Rossini’s soon.

Kind regards,

Richard Chapman

Reviewed 25 March 2011

We've been going to Rossini's for years, not only that they have excellent food, the service is outstanding!!! The staff is friendly, professional, efficient and just FUN to talk to. Unlike some other 5-stars restaurants we've been to, they don't walk around with their knickers in a twist under their suits or look down on you when you ask about the dishes on the menu. :O) They are good at what they do, so all you need to do is just relax and trust their recommendations and enjoy the evening in good company and delectable food and wine.
Even after years, Rossini's is still our most favourite Italian restaurant in Bangkok. The best place to take friends and visitors as well as just a quiet dinner for two.
And believe me, they didn't pay me ANYTHING to say this much!!! ;o)

1  Thank ABIDA-HI
Reviewed 23 March 2011

The food was excellent , we start with Ceasar salad with grilled prawn and chicken. veal wonton ( ravioli) in truffle sauce is killing me.. this is so yummy and so rich of truffle.. i enjoy it very much.
wagyu ribeye is a bomb !!! best beef and it really did melt in your mouth. overall i would recommend u to try, although restaurant a bit old italian style room.. but food is excellent !

1  Thank fabulousguru