“Exquisite Italian cuisine!”
Review of Rossini's

Rossini's
Ranked #24 of 10,782 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: An award-winning restaurant offering the culinary passion and authenticity of Italy. Enjoy the very finest classic and contemporary Italian cuisine served in a setting of a Tuscan villa.
Hong Kong, China
“Exquisite Italian cuisine!”
Reviewed 25 May 2011

We were looking for authentic Italian cuisine in Bangkok. Lots of nice reviews directed us to this restaurant. It turns out everything live up to our expectations and even beyond!
The atmosphere was graceful and cozy. We loved the Italian country-side settings. The candle-light further added an elegant touch to the place.
The food was superb! My mixed fruit salad was refreshing while my husband’s choice of seared scallops was delectable. I was delighted to find a bottarga dish on the menu which is rare from where I come from. My hand-twisted pasta with bottarga and crab meat was delicious! The steak was great too! In the end, it was a pity that we were too full to try their dessert.
The service was unobtrusive and attentive. The waitress of our table was nice and cheerful.
The place is surely a perfect venue for a romantic dinner. We had had a memorable evening and will definitely come back!

3 Thank Starbo6
SGSGM, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, 4 June 2011
Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for dining at Rossini’s and for sharing your experiences.

Although in the midst of Bangkok, we have created an environment of a Tuscany Villa, handmade tiles on the floor, wooden beams in the ceiling and artwork reflecting an Italian feel. To compliment this, Chef Stefano has recognized authentic regional recipes, with many ingredients flown in from Italy, but has given them a modern interpretation. He has been inspired by Alfredo Russo of Michelin starred Dolce Stil Novo in Turin, who acts as our consultant and visits us twice a year. In fact, two of our Thai Rossini’s staff are spending a month in Turin learning and experiencing the finer art of the Italian kitchen. In late July, Alfredo Russo will return to Rossini’s to introduce more of his “modern Italian kitchen”.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Kind regards,

Richard Chapman

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Realmonte, Italy
“Good Steaks here”
Reviewed 16 May 2011

I walked pass the restaurant on one day, i have discovered the restaurant and because of the name have become aware of them.

It is a good restaurant with international cuisine, steaks are also on the menu and be recommended.

A must is the large selection of desserts.

All in all a good restaurant with good value for money.

2 Thank gonza13
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing Italian Cuisine in Bangkok”
Reviewed 8 May 2011

We started our trip to Thailand at Basil's restaurant in the Sheraton hotel (see my review) and decided to end the trip in Rossini's in the same hotel. Wow! This was first-class. My wife had the duck, Italian style, and I, being a pasta lover, chose the ravioli. Both were superb! The meal was completed with wonderful deserts, which were special creations by chef Stefano. We will be back and look forward to also try the other restaurants in this hotel....

2 Thank reiniererkens
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Very nice restaurant !!! Superb service and food”
Reviewed 5 May 2011

I went to Rossini's last week for late my birthday with my girls,So staff surprise me for birthday cake very appreciated. Love you rossini's.

1 Thank Mali_may
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very cozy friendly place to dine”
Reviewed 1 May 2011

Having dine here for over 10 years, this place has never let us down. The food is always great. And the service is even greater. Just today one of the waitress brought me a small dish or mixed berries, because she heard I was pregnant! Imagine the impression :-)

1 Thank Manisa28