“Top quality Italian cuisine” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rossini's

Rossini's
Ranked #31 of 10,625 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: An award-winning restaurant offering the culinary passion and authenticity of Italy. Enjoy the very finest classic and contemporary Italian cuisine served in a setting of a Tuscan villa.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Top quality Italian cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2012

Rossini´s is always a great place to visit. Great ambiance. Fantastic service, and highly talented chef Stefano never fails to deliver food of the highest quality.
Can recommend his Zabaglione dessert (best in town) or ask for his latest dessert creation (cinnamon ice cream with rosemary sautéed apple).

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank clausglogg
Dear clausglogg,

Thank you for your continuous support and loyalty for Rossini's.

I am delighted to read that you continue to enjoy the food and ambiance at Rossini's. Furthermore, it is of my greatest pleasure to know that you already had the chance to experience some of the new items that we have recently introduced to our a la carte menu. You kind words of compliment has been shared with Chef Stefano Merlo and the team and they look forward to welcoming you back in the near future to try the new creations at Rossini's.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful surprise..the menu at Rossini's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

One never knows what he will find at a restaurant within a hotel. While being convenient, the food and service are yet to be experienced.

The menu at Rossini's was regal. The choices included many of my favorites and the difficulty was in making my selection. Each plate brought forth another, "Oh, is this good" and a big smile on my face. Rossini's is truly a "gem" within a "gem.

Dear Bigpa5,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent dining experience at Rossini's with us.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed the food selection at Rossini's. We strive to continuously offer a memorable dining experience for our guests and your comments certainly matches what we aim for. Recognition has been given to the team to recognize their efforts and they look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Yangon, Yangon, Myanmar
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

My wife and I had dinner there and were both shocked on how great the food tasted. I would highly recommend and the head chef came around to say hello

Dear Jim L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Rossini's as well as for Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.

I am delighted to read that you and your wife have enjoyed the dining experience at Rossini's. Recognition has been given to the team and they look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your wife back for another incomparable dining experience.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Nice Italian Restaurant, can do better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

Nice formal dining room with very attentive service from the staff; the food is fair although the taste is a bit blant (sea scallop ''venitian style'' as well as the gnocchis should have more complex favors to be remembered), the classico tiramisu is generous and delicious. The wine selection by the glass would deserved to be broader. Anyway I'd like to recommend the place for a romantic diner.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, 9 October 2012
Dear CHRISTIAN D,

Thank you for sharing your recent dining experience at Rossini's.

I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed the service at Rossini's. However, I am concerned to read that the taste of the food was not up to your expectations. Your words of constructive criticism have been shared with the culinary team at Rossini's in order to ensure that improvements are made. With regards to your comment about wines by glass, we are currently reviewing our wine selection in order to offer the best matches to our food selection.

Once again, I thank you for your compliments and constructive feedback. My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Auckland, New Zealand
“Will need to try it again...to be fair with rating”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2012

I enjoyed the duck, and the wine. The decor was nice...but because it was my first dinner and suffering from jet lag after 24hours of travelling from NZ and Hong Kong...i probably need to try it again next trip. Slightly pricey, but 15% SPG discount helped. The chef's entree and dessert were sublime.

GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, 8 October 2012
Dear xleer71,

Thank you for sharing you recent dining experience at Rossini's with us.

I am concerned to read that the experience you had at Rossini's did not meet your expectations. We continuously strive to provide all our guests with an incomparable dining experience and unfortunately on your most recent visit, we did not achieve that.

I certainly hope that you would give us another chance to show you that what you experienced was not our standards.

Kind Regards,