“Perfect choice”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Description: An award-winning restaurant offering the culinary passion and authenticity of Italy. Enjoy the very finest classic and contemporary Italian cuisine served in a setting of a Tuscan villa.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The atmosphere is fantastic. Rossini's is the best italian cuisine in Bangkok, good service and romantic place. really impress !!

GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear nathalieSingapore,

Thank you very much for choosing to dine at Rossini's and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed our food, ambiance and level of customer service. Your compliments had been shared with our team and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

5 star service and menu. Fresh, tasty food, large menu. Very nice ambience. Tables arranged to give some distance from each other.

Dear Calgary-woman,

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed our food selection, Tuscan villa setting as well as the level of customer service provided by our team. We all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I don't usually write a review for every restaurant I've tried but it's a must for Rossini's. Really want to recommend this place for you guys who love an authentic Italian taste. I ordered several dishes for my family and I had to stop and looked at those huge manila clams in pasta alle vongole. Especially with those huge clam that perfectly cooked and smell so good, I just have to say the this dish made my day.
Also a very warm welcome from all the staff since I walked in and I was so impressed when they know the menu very well, whatever I wondered, they're ready with good suggestions on both food and beverage.
This restaurant is just perfect for any occasion of the year.

Dear iamyuay,

It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback and I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed our pasta alle vongole as well as the other dishes prepared by Chef Luca Cesarini and the team. We continuously strive to improve the level of our services and your compliments had been shared with the team to recognize their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This restaurant is in the Sheraton Grande in Bangkok. I wasn't originally intending to go to it as there is also a Thai restaurant in the hotel but my colleague wanted to go so I joined him. I ate there three more times in the next five days that's how good it was.
The decor is fine and the service excellent and very friendly but the food and the quality of the ingredients is what makes this place extra special. I started with seafood soup - the ingredients including a delicious scallop are cooked separately and then combined with the soup at the table. This stops the seafood from from overcooking in the soup and the taste was spectacular.
For a main coarse I had lamb loin. This convinced me of the quality of the ingredients used as the lamb was not just perfectly cooked but tremendously flavoursome. On another occasion I had the mushroom risotto which was also exceptional. For desert I had the same thing each time I went - a stunning soufflé with a chocolate orange sauce. A true soufflé and on all occasions cooked perfectly. Pricewise its not a cheap meal but considering its in a hotel and the quality of the cooking and ingredients its a fair price. Going back again on Saturday night! Strongly recommended.

Dear Bruce W,

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed ambiance of our award-winning restaurant as well as the food prepared by Chef Luca Cesarini and the team. Your compliments had been shared with our team and they were delighted to know that they had been able to play a part in making your dining experience more memorable.

We all look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

This is onec good restaurant on sukhumvit road the food was good fine wine and excellent service the waitess (Khun Saow) always smile and very good take care.We will come back again !

1  Thank VodkaBert
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear VodkaBert,

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed the food, wines from our primoVino wine list and the level of service provided by the team. Extra recognition had been given to Khun Saow and she was delighted to know that she had been able to play a part in making your visit to Rossini's more memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.