First trip to Bangkok back in Jan 2011, friend recommended me this hotel. Hotel not visible from main street. The staff was very friendly, room was big for 2. walking distance (approx 15 mins) to the nearest BTS (Phrom Phong). but along the street (hotel to BTS), you find good food (day and night).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aspira DaVinci Sukhumvit 31 is located in Sukhumvit. Just a ten minutes walk from the conveniently located BTS Skytrain Phrom Pong Station, the hotel is ideal for those who want to be in the heart of shopping district. In addition the abundance restaurants, bars and clubs, a few minute's walk away or to the main entertainment areas 5 minutes by taxi. Its architecture seeks to recapture the ancient Shanghai chic in Bangkok. It's as charming and vintage traditional boutique hotel as you would find in Europe, a neoclassical style property featuring high ceilings are reminiscent of a traditional European building, a distinct personality, rendered by the use of Leonardo Da Vinci's masterpieces on the walls to enhance the feeling of originality and exclusivity to the property. The contemporary 15 guest rooms are elegantly decorated with antique-looking furniture and equipped with modern conveniences. The amazing themed rooms showcase an elegant interior decor and a sophisticated ambiance fashioned in the style of a classic colonial. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aspira Davinci Sukhumvit 31 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Davinci Suites And Le Spa
- Davinci Suites & Le Hotel Bangkok
- Davinci Hotel Le