“Lovely spa - good Thai and foot massages”
Review of Refresh 24 Spa

Refresh 24 Spa
Ranked #90 of 427 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Long Beach, California
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Lovely spa - good Thai and foot massages”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I have been to Refresh 24 several times (got a good deal on a promotion) - they do a great 2 hour Thai massage. I've walked away happy every time. I've also had a very good foot massage. Most recently, i had an oil massage and wasn't as impressed. It seem a bit rushed and superficial. I'd stick to Thai. It's very clean and professional. You'll pay a bit more than one of the many corner places, but if you want a place you'll feel comfortable and know you'll get a good massage, this is the place.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank YR-LGB

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good location, good service.”
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Went there during Jun and I love it. Love the sabai mak mak spa package. The masseuse was very good. She is very gentle and she knew all my tired points. And she tackle all my tired parts without hurting me at all. One bad thing is that she can not speak English.
Well, I think I'll go back again!

1 Thank Nu1965
Ankang
“Bad service : we should have checked on Tripadvisor ...”
Reviewed 4 April 2010

We went there because we asked a suggestion from a taxi driver... The Spa building is pretty old and is not well maintained. It seems that hygien is not one of their priorities. Globally, spa/massage was very mediocre and we agree with one of the previous review : it's a pretty expensive!

paris
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“pathetic”
Reviewed 19 October 2009

Very bad experience in this spa, unqualified staff ... I really do not recommend this institute, often misunderstood ... We were so unlucky !! To choose from all the spa in bangkok, we fell in the worst !!

2 Thank asiane
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Personal not qualified !”
Reviewed 11 July 2009

My wife and i went there a year ago: we were very disapointed. There is no relaxing atmosphere as it should be and personal were horrible : we had our worst massage , we asked to get some other masseuse , but they refused. They said that all staff was busy which was not true because when we arrived many staff were available..

1 Thank jake1961_singapore