“Excellent traditional Thai massage”
Review of Refresh 24 Spa

Refresh 24 Spa
Ranked #113 of 483 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I was recommended Refresh@24 by a friend and was really pleased with the quality of the massage. The therapist really got into the knots in my muscles, kept checking pressure was ok, and was precise in the various manipulations. The environment was clean and well presented and the whole impression professional. It was one of the best massages I have had in a long while and I recommend going for the two hours that is the usual period for traditional Thai massage.

1  Thank devtravel

Reviewed 1 April 2012

i spend a week in Bkk and went to this spa almost every day as my hotel was few minutes away.
The building is nice and clean. (probably some ppl went to a different spa)
Staff is always polite, they offer you tea on your arrival and give you clean flip flop... the massage was always good and very professional, from both boys and girls.
I will definitelly go again, abd trust me i am a very cleanperson, would never go to a derty place.

1  Thank TomSir
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Well I used a promotion for 950 B for 2 hour Thai Massage and everything super great job.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

I have been to Refresh 24 several times (got a good deal on a promotion) - they do a great 2 hour Thai massage. I've walked away happy every time. I've also had a very good foot massage. Most recently, i had an oil massage and wasn't as impressed. It seem a bit rushed and superficial. I'd stick to Thai. It's very clean and professional. You'll pay a bit more than one of the many corner places, but if you want a place you'll feel comfortable and know you'll get a good massage, this is the place.

2  Thank YR-LGB
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Went there during Jun and I love it. Love the sabai mak mak spa package. The masseuse was very good. She is very gentle and she knew all my tired points. And she tackle all my tired parts without hurting me at all. One bad thing is that she can not speak English.
Well, I think I'll go back again!

1  Thank Nu1965