“Try 2 hours of relaxtion”

Asia Herb Association - Sawatdee shop
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I wanted a massage which was clean and tidy. The cost was not much considering I had body oil massage for 2 and half hours. Tell the people at the front what you want and they will translate it to your therapists. I enjoyed the dimmed lights and very quiet music. You need to use a rolled up towel to place your head down with a pillow it is surprisingly very relaxing. If you go ten times you can get a free 1 hour message so make sure you ask for the stamp card.

They offer you a drink of herbal tea afterwards, but if would be a good idea to drink before you do your message and have an empty stomach to really enjoy it.
I went to the ASIAN HERB Association Sukhumvit 24

1  Thank DomoHK

Reviewed 25 February 2012

My friend and I had treatments in a twin room.
The room was not clean and smelt a little weird.
We both had oil message therapy. They used flat mattresses without a whole so when we need to lie prone on the mattresses, we even cannot breathe.
Maybe the therapists are professional but they should have good equipments for guests.

2  Thank kathliao
Reviewed 18 February 2012

A more upmarket, excellent massage organisation. Used by many expats and those who know Bangkok well... Absolutely nothing "smutty" or doubtful here..... Not the cheapest but one of the best..

4  Thank AJCG
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Not cheap for Bangkok, but they do have the best staff in the business. Quality of the practitioner is everything for a good Thai massage and they seem to vet their people well.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2011

I was visiting the 2nd shop soi 24 th June 21st. I was frequent visitor to this shop for years.
Over the time the quality of massages have gone down even more so the rooms and decoration not to mention aircon which is either too cold or must be switched off. This was my last visit. The professionalism of the women who massaged me
was inexistent. The room was not clean and particularly the shower was filthy. I tried to communicate this to a receptionist (male, japanese) soooo sorrry.
I always regarded Japanese as sophisticated people. I am not sure if this is the policy of the house to keep westerners away by giving them dirty rooms and unqualified masseurs.

5  Thank buzytraveller2013