“Good Hotel to stay”
Review of Ten Stars Inn

Ten Stars Inn
Ranked #529 of 879 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I stayed in Junior Suite room during our stay for 4 nights on September 2013. The room is large and spacious. We booked for Junior Suites as we do not like small room and we go to Bangkok for shopping and we need some space to pack our baggage. The time we visit here, there main road infront of the hotel is under constrution, therefore taxi drop us at the main junction and we have to walk about 1km to get to the hotel. There is no small shop or 7eleven near to the hotel, so we have to buy and ready some foods in the room incase we suddenly hungry in the midnight. The Junior suite room is really spacious. We booked for queen size bed but they combine two single beds and make it as queen size bed. The lighting in the room is okay and we like the room as we can we feel comfortable. The receptionist can speak a very little English, so please make sure you talk with them slowly as they will ask you to repeat again until they can fully understand you. Breakfast was simple but please wake up early to have your breakfast as it is finish very fast and they will not refill the same type of meal the guest anymore. A lot of Nigerian and Indian staying in this hotel. You can request for airport taxi from the receptionist and they will get for you but not meter taxi.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jimmy Poh Y
There are newer reviews for Ten Stars Inn

Reviewed 3 September 2013

the place is just near on shopping malls and bts. And even midnight the street outside is still busy, so you dont have to worry to go to hotel late because its still safe. Cabs outside the hotel is always available. The hotel religiously cleans my room and they served good buffet breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank sisameako
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Whenever my father travel for Bangkok he stays in this hotel because this is a good Hotel you can find for a low budget. I also went to Bangkok last year and stayed 5 days in this hotel .If someone asked me which is the best fried rice dish which I have ate on a hotel. I will say that It is this hotel because all the food in this hotel is Very Delicious. I also should tell about Bangkok People's hospitality:It was great!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Pratunam has alot of hotels. So far I've tried Baiyoke Boutique, Budacco and last but not least Ten Stars Inn. Next will be The 93 Hotel

Definitely this hotel is more towards the budget side. The Junior Suite is rather spacious thus it is ideal for shoppers to display their loot and pack their luggage. What upsets me most is the toilet. The shower head is spoilt which makes bathing rather unbearable. The heater is not heating the water very well. When both adds up, bathing is not enjoyable.

The staff are definitely very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Junior Suite is the better choice as it is more spacious. Road outside the hotel is undergoing repa...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sylvester L
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Ten Starrs is a good place to stay at if you're in it for the shopping. You could just go out of the hotel and be greeted by a 24 hour market.

Room prices are pretty cheap and the triple where we've stayed at for my 2 trips were rather spacious and clean.

Breakfast buffet is good but their menu remains the same the whole time we were there.

A bit hard to find when you're coming in from the airport express but manageable.

Hotel staff are very welcoming and warm, plus really kind and helpful too.

There just seems to be a weird scent in the elevator and some parts of the lobby.

Over-all a good place to stay in if you're in a budget.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank KatViacrusis
Reviewed 16 June 2013

From Chiang Mai , this is where I stayed in Bangkok for a few nights because the reviews said it was near the shopping malls.
True enough, the malls where walking distance, but then the area is a marketplace and rather scary if you are a female staying travelling alone.
At first, I was given an old room at the far end of the corridor, but they transferred me to a newer room after I complained.
Rooms are not great but ok if you're staying only for 1 night.
Otherwise it can be pretty suffocating as there are no windows , etc...

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Just imagine S$162.00 for 4 days 3 nights in Bangkok & you will get to stay in a super spacious room with excellent good service!!!! It's located in excellent location & the staffs there are friendly & always with a SMILEY face....... This is my fourth time staying there with NO REGRETS at all!!! I lost my hotel room key & I told the staff & i was expecting that they will ask me to pay for the replacement key but NO!!!! They didnt even ask me to pay for it. They also have the massage salon which are located at the lobby, they also provide cheap & good service....... After all, ten thumbs up for this hotel.

Room Tip: always choose the deluxe rooms cos it is value for money.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends