“Trendy, different, younger, popular”
Review of Vino di Zanotti

Vino di Zanotti
Ranked #1,291 of 11,964 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2012

The new Vino di Zanotti is in the home of the former Italian ambassador with the restaurant on the ground floor and an art gallery upstairs. There's plenty of onsite parking available. The address, according to their card, is Soi 9 Nanglinchee, 399 Nanglinchee Road, Yannawa, Bangkok. Tel: 02 678 1577, which conflicts with the address show at the top.

It has a great bar-restaurant atmosphere with wonderfully creative decor. The tables are high (a popular trend in Bangkok), heavy, and too large and the stools are high, heavy, and not all that comfortable! Diners are perched at their tables like pigeons in a coop. On a Wednesday night, the place was full of attractive Thai people and only as we were leaving did I realize we were the only foreigners in the restaurant. Nice.

The live music was pleasant without being 'too' loud but the restaurant was noisy and all voices were raised to be heard.

We had, on two occasions, to leave the perch to go find a waiter to refresh our drinks.

I can't recall what I ate (!) but we agreed we enjoyed the visit and had a good night out.

1  Thank LoudHailer

Reviewed 5 November 2012

The restaurant is the sister of the famous Zanotti Restaurant. It used to be on Saladaeng Road, off Silom Road, but has recently moved to Nang Lingee Road. More space & even better atmosphere as it is now in a house with plenty of green grass outside.

The food is as excellent as ever. I ordered my favourite, prosciutto pizza. They always use fresh ingredients from Italy -- even fruits. The wine was great and reasonably priced.

The service was great. They have live band playing in the house, which can be sectioned off for a few private parties.

Would love to go back there again when the weather gets cooler this winter.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

This has to be one of the best restaurants in Bangkok. The interior is elegant but not flamboyant and the food is absolutely authentic Italian and delicious.

Reviewed 14 December 2010

The night we visited we found the restaurant to be crowded with tables too close together.
The food on the whole was good but overpriced.

Reviewed 28 June 2010

OK, so this is a restaurant also owned and run by Zanotti, whose formal dining restaurant is just across the road. We did not make it to the main restaurant as time did not permit, but I have to say, the experience here at Vino was simply superb. My boyfriend, who comes from Torino, was really impressed with the food.. I was impressed with the food,the decor, the service, the live music, and the foccacia bread which still one month later has me drooling at the mouth. I live 2 hours from the border for Italy, yet on numerous trips have never tasted pizza quite this good! The Parma ham pizza was simply to die for. Go, if you can, I don't think reservations are so necessary here, as opposed to the main restaurant. It is a casual, romantic, enjoyable atmosphere with an amazing wine cellar.