VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
3,120 results
All reviewssiam paragondeluxe suiteratchathewi bts stationm gallerytuk tukpillow menuwelcome drinkhuge bathroomboutique hotelmajor shoppingliving roomfree upgradeexcellent hotelcentral worldrain showerconvenient locationupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a few days last week. I was concerned that it was right near the protest site. I email the hotel and within an hour they reassured me and gave me instructions for the taxi driver. It's a short walk to all of the shopping malls. And yes, it is right near the protest site, but I walked around there for three days in a row and there were no issues whatsoever. In fact, it was all very festive and friendly.

The hotel itself is stylish and modern. The pool is beautiful. I used the spa twice. The massages were some of the best I've had in Thailand. I had a VIE Deluxe suite and it was massive!

The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is very extensive. The king-sized bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in!

The VIE hotel is going to become my go-to hotel in Bangkok. I can't recommend it enough!

Room Tip: I stayed in a Deluxe suite and it was extremely spacious with a ginormous bathroom.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Weaselfactory
VIEHotelVVillas, Manager at VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok!

Thank you for your positive comments. It is always a pleasure to know that we have met or exceeded our guests’ expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to VIE Hotel Bangkok in the future.

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Can anyone comment on the safety of this hotel given the nearby protests and associated violence? My research shows it is on the edge of the "red zone". I am booked for 3 nights next week and am wondering whether to cancel. Please post a comment if you have recently stayed.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank AxelmomCDN

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok!

We always appreciate comments regarding a stay at VIE Hotel Bangkok, a member of the MGallery Collection. It was a pleasure to receive positive feedback from you and I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that your remarks will serve as encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

We booked this hotel on Booking.com (cheap as chips) with average expecations. However when we arrived we were thoroughly impressed! Amazing rooms, amazing breakfast, amazing gym and great location. Thank you for a lovely experience and we will be back again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the VIE Hotel Bangkok - MGallery Collection. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have stay at VIE a number of occasions and it stays the same, time after time: pleasant, comfortable, nice staff, big rooms, good food. And this time, and to my recollection also at some other times, we were upgraded to a suite. The only thing that was a drawback, and I remember this being a problem also at previous visits, was that they have electric sockets with open lids right on the floor, more or less invisible, for instance in between sofas and desk. This time I hurt myself real bad on one of the open lids. I don't understand why they can't do anything about this, since this must bother more guests then just me. Beyond that, everything was very nice.

Room Tip: Avoid to kick the floor socket outlet
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued guest,

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of VIE Hotel Bangkok. Our dedicated team is always delighted to hear that one of our guest’s stay with us has been a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to VIE Hotel Bangkok in the future.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Room are extremely clean and spacious. Good location, very good price! (We book it less then USD100/nt), upgraded to suite with my Accor Membership. Small pool but great for relaxation.

The only down side was, we realised we left a travel router in hotel when we got back to home town. We emailed the hotel, we never get any respond. we tried to call, they said they will look into it but they never get back to us too.

Beside this little glitch, we have an excellent time in this hotel. when we visit BKK again, we will stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: The transparent pool is the highlight of the hotel!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family