VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel
US$89
US$67
  • Restaurant
3,124 results
All reviewssiam paragondeluxe suiteratchathewi bts stationm gallerytuk tukpillow menuwelcome drinkhuge bathroomboutique hotelmajor shoppingliving roomfree upgradeexcellent hotelcentral worldrain showerconvenient locationupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Stay with friends at this hotel which is conveniently located next to metro station and very close from shopping mall also.

Had a very spacious room and loved the pool with great view of bangkok.
Part of Accor Hotels but is really nice and looks more like an independent hotel.

Enjoyed my stay there for a few days on vacations....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
VIEHotelVVillas, Manager at VIE Hotel Bangkok, MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok!

We always appreciate comments regarding a stay at VIE Hotel Bangkok, a member of the MGallery Collection. It was a pleasure to receive positive feedback from you and I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that your remarks will serve as encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the VIE Hotel Bangkok for 4 Nights from December 23 - December 27 2013, we were made to feel extremely welcome by the staff from the instance we got out of our airport transfer and this continued throughout our short stay which included Christmas Day. The hotel is beautifully decorated and in a fantastic location, just out of the main hussle of Bangkok but a ten minute walk to Siam Square for all the shopping and night markets. My partner and I could not have been happier with the service and value for money we received at the VIE Hotel Bangkok, breakfast was great, our room was beautiful and we were within walkable distance to main shops.
I would recommend this hotel to anybody staying in Bangkok.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maddison B

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the VIE Hotel Bangkok - MGallery Collection. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed three nights at the hotel last week. We have reported at 9 am (though the check-in was supposed to be at 2 pm) and the Manager accommodated in our room without any extra charge. We were in 24th floor. The wifi was slow and hotel management provided LAN connection to my laptop immediately without any charge. My observations are:
- Centrally located (though nearer to protest site, no safety issues)
- Great Breakfast
- Great value for money
- Flexible and Customer friendly
- Welcome drink and complementary welcome massage
- High speed Internet
Lovely staff

Room Tip: Don't worry about protests. Bangkok is very safe. We walked through the protest sites and did some shopping too. Congratulations to Thailand government for well managing the protests.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Surya_Ambati

Dear Valued guest,

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of VIE Hotel Bangkok. Our dedicated team is always delighted to hear that one of our guest’s stay with us has been a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to VIE Hotel Bangkok in the future

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed in this hotel for a few days last week. I was concerned that it was right near the protest site. I email the hotel and within an hour they reassured me and gave me instructions for the taxi driver. It's a short walk to all of the shopping malls. And yes, it is right near the protest site, but I walked around there for three days in a row and there were no issues whatsoever. In fact, it was all very festive and friendly.

The hotel itself is stylish and modern. The pool is beautiful. I used the spa twice. The massages were some of the best I've had in Thailand. I had a VIE Deluxe suite and it was massive!

The staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is very extensive. The king-sized bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in!

The VIE hotel is going to become my go-to hotel in Bangkok. I can't recommend it enough!

Room Tip: I stayed in a Deluxe suite and it was extremely spacious with a ginormous bathroom.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Weaselfactory

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok!

Thank you for your positive comments. It is always a pleasure to know that we have met or exceeded our guests’ expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to VIE Hotel Bangkok in the future.

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Can anyone comment on the safety of this hotel given the nearby protests and associated violence? My research shows it is on the edge of the "red zone". I am booked for 3 nights next week and am wondering whether to cancel. Please post a comment if you have recently stayed.

Stayed: February 2014