“everytime the best”

Ranked #5,213 of 11,598 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Neighbourhood: Sukhumvit
Reviewed 25 August 2012

It's not my first trip in Thailand, and even I didn't stay in Bangkok, a dinner in this restaurant before leaving is mandatory. The restaurant is easily reachable also with BTS train, near Asok station. The food is excellent, the price good, the service impeccable, and Luigi is the best restaurateur I ever met. If you come to Thailand, you cannot miss a delicious meal in this place!

1  Thank Giugy78

Reviewed 17 June 2012

The pizza was so nice and so cheap but the base was little over cooked and the place is clean

1  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Pizzeria Aroy is one of the best places in BKK in which an Italian feels home soul.
Luigi is much more then just a good cook, he is a good friend of any people visiting his restaurant.
You can eat and drink much better then in a lot of restaurant even in Italy.
enjoy!

Reviewed 30 May 2011

Restaurant "Pizza Aroy", aka "da Luigi" serves original Italian recipes, not "mixed" with Asian food. I really enjoy it every time I visit Bangkok, and Luigi is a very good guest and entertainer, prices are ok, and the staff is very nice :) pizzas are better than some pizza I eat in Italy! You can enjoy your meal inside the restaurant, with aircon, or in the big court, in the evening it's the best! Location is good, just 100 meters from Asok BTS station... you MUST try it during your next trip in Bangkok!

Reviewed 12 November 2008

After eating Thai food for 5 days my husband and I were craving different food. We chanced upon the Pizza Aroy Coffee and Restaurant when we stopped for an iced coffee and we glanced at the menu. The owner Pierluigi Melidoro was nothing but friendly and we were determined to return in the evening for a meal. What a meal it was too. Tasty, filling and true Italian with homemade pasta and Italian dishes. There are Thai dishes on the menu too and although we didn't try them I bet they were good too.