All reviews the main road clean hotel platinum mall pratunam area baiyoke tower noisy neighbours buggy service airport cost tuk tuk night market additional bed small alley pratunam market upon check the air conditioning big bed mini fridge
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Bad service from the front desk.
Doesn’t allow early check-in.
Doesn't allow late check-out.
States that they have shuttle service but its based on timing and reservations. If you didn’t book early, they will say no shuttle service because there’s only 1 driver today (everyday).
There’s no free tuktuk service to fetch you to the main road as mentioned by previous reviews.
When it rains, they don’t provide / lend umbrellas to guests(even thou you just want to head out to the nearest convenience stores in the wee hrs to get some stuffs)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2018

The location need to walk 10 minutes to platinum mall. The Hotel provides a big room. However the customer services need to improve. Some of the front desk smile at me when I argued with him. It was not nice at all. I just hold my anger until I check out and I told this situation to the manager. They charged us extra bed, the room is big enough to accommodates 3 persons (all ladies). But they force us to pay the extra bed.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ClaudyT8
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

2nd time staying in klub hotel. Never fail to dissapoint. Would recommend here to everyone. Hotel provide tuk tuk rides out to main road. Short walk to Pratunam and platinum mall. Lovely staff and rooms are clean and comfortable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

That's my first time to stay this hotel. To be honest, the hotel was great and the breakfast is nice, the service was great also and the room was very clean and tidy. Just have a little bit of things, the air-condition is so noise, when you sleep, the noise will around your ears. Except this, everything should been fine!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Joe T
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The little alley which access into the hotel was a shock to me at first. One would never expect such great hotel is located in that small alley. However, everything is above expectation. The space of room is great. The lobby deco is nice. One advise was, try to walk and not taking the shuttle tok tok as the driver toktok which we met sent us to very weird massage shop which charge higher than other massage parlour. I personally dislike this type of "hard selling" method. Other than that, I revisit this hotel for 2 more times.

Stayed: February 2018