See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this place for almost a weeks time and I enjoyed my stay a lot. Their price is very competitive and also offer a complimentary breakfast and their quality is also good. The rooms are not so good but it’s price makes it great. This place is quite close to metro and also it’s in the middle of the market.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2016

This hotel is off of Sukhumvit Soi 22 which is the business district of Bangkok so for 800 baht it is a very good price. Despite being in a central area it is very quiet in the rooms. They had my booking and they woke me up in the middle of night to get my flight as I requested. Rooms are clean and have everything you need. Only problem is there is no lift to get upstairs so you have to heave your bag up but it was only one flight of stairs, no biggie. Also I couldn't work out how to lock the door from the inside but I never said anything to them and there was no problem but I thought worth mentioning here. For a short stay on a budget it definitely did the job and the location is great.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank MsDeeChiangMai
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Stayed here a week ago for 5 nights. Not hard to find in a taxi on Soi 22. Booked through Agoda, and had no problems with check in, they had it all there.
Got room 657, top floor facing Soi 22. Room clean, and with A/C.
This is a 2-3 star hotel, and it is that. I was not disappointed, as I have used hotels like this throughout Laos as well. Staff very friendly, and helpful. Room serviced every day. Bathroom typical of this standard of hotel, good and roomy, tiled for wet space, and electric instant shower heater on the wall. Western toilet. Breakfast was basic, but did the trick, and was included in the price of 8500 THB per night.
This is a neat hotel to use on short stays ,and I will certainly be using again soon.

Room Tip: Book higher floor room
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank SomwehereInTheWorld
Reviewed 1 March 2016

We had to stay here a night because we got screwed over by our apartment, but it ended up being much nicer than i thought! Clean, great wifi, and comfortable bed! Great value and good location. Great for short stay

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jay B
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

For the cost of a room, this place is quite good. Exactly what you expect from a low cost accommodation location.

Rooms feature a decent size bed, safe, bar fridge (unstocked), TV A/C & a bathroom.

It's clean & in a reasonably central location. Plenty of taxis (car & motorcycles) in the area with some local street food within walking distance.

If you're on a budget, it's well worth the look.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo